Transfers and Rumours - old thread

TheStig

Priorities should be Marquinhos, Inigo and maybe this Mangala. I heard a lot of good things about him, but I rearly saw him play. Anyone knows if he is fast and good on the ball? He could be a long term solution and Porto will sell him but for a very big price (as always with them).

Mathieu could be a perfect replacement for Abidal but he can't be our only singing in the defense this year.

F

forcabarca

Selling Mangala would be suicidial for Porto after they've already lost Rodriguez and Moutinho.

It is never suicidal for FCP, they always manage to find quality youngsters.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

0n0mat0p0eia

It is never suicidal for FCP, they always manage to find quality youngsters...

Then the person we should be signing is the head of Porto's scouting department.

If they always seem to unearth quality youngsters that do a job for Porto, then go on and get sold for big bucks, the person who's responsible for that should be with us.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Then the person we should be signing is the head of Porto's scouting department.

If they always seem to unearth quality youngsters that do a job for Porto, then go on and get sold for big bucks, the person who's responsible for that should be with us.

And than when it's time to get promoted Tito will destroy their confidence, than send them out on loan to never return :lol:

F

forcabarca

Well, they have been making huge profits every year in the past decade as well as winning their league. They have a very solid scouting squad ... And not to forget their long serving club president...I'm sure they're paid well and are happy there!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

mixer

Barcelona want to buy Monchengladbach keeper Marc-Andre Ter Stegen this summer and loan him to his current club for another season. [sport]

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Probably a good decision on the goalkeeping front.

As for the CB conundrum, The one story I hope is true is the Mangala one. 25-30ME, I don't give a hoot, sign him up!

Irish_Cules

Mangala is an exciting prospect but they've sold two of their best players this summer already. I can't see them letting him go unless its for a ridiculous price even by their standards.

Mathieu would be a very good signing. Solid option at left back, centre back and even wing if we need. He should not be seen as the solution for our problems at centre of defence though. We still need to sign another centre back.

I

instinct

If it comes to a CB, money doesn't count. We have to buy a world class centre back no matter what.

I think, there are not many on the market. TS too expensive, Kompany too expensive, Hummels does not want to leave etc.

El Guaje

Priorities should be Marquinhos, Inigo and maybe this Mangala. I heard a lot of good things about him, but I rearly saw him play. Anyone knows if he is fast and good on the ball? He could be a long term solution and Porto will sell him but for a very big price (as always with them).

Mathieu could be a perfect replacement for Abidal but he can't be our only singing in the defense this year.

Subotic is better than all of them..

P

PhilS

If he does manage to get him to come, I might actually like Neymar then :p

The key players have huge effect on who comes to the team. Offensive players get bought only after Messi indicates his approval. Alves was huge getting Neymar, Pique and friends forced the team to get Cesc.

Home of Barca Fans