Transfers and Rumours - old thread

JamDav1982

I don't care, I just want Barça to take potential first team/world class players from La Masía over players from other clubs. Also, Morata doesn't fit in our style of play.

He looks like he suits the passing style in the u21 tournament.

The young players at the club have to prove they are good enough. If there are two players of roughly equal ability go with the youth product.

If the other player is better then you go with them.

MessiDinho10

He looks like he suits the passing style in the u21 tournament.

The young players at the club have to prove they are good enough. If there are two players of roughly equal ability go with the youth product.

If the other player is better then you go with them.

Sandro and Dongou are more talented than Morata imo, the question is if they will be developed in the correct way towards the first team, which I really doubt as long as Eusebio is in charge. Morata hasn't yet fulfilled his potential either, could still end up being just average, also a reason why I wouldn't buy him.

Galning

Yes, we should buy Morata so that we can loan Cuenca out again, bench Tello for Neymar, and loan out Deulofeu. Great.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I'm not for morata signing but I agree with the idea that it's better to get an outside player if he's better than play someone just because they are from the youth.

If you're good enough you play. If not then sit on the bench, go on loan or be sold. I'm totally against the home grown elitism some fans like.

Cuenca is not good enough, he should be loaned out until fe dind someone to buy him. Telli is good but at this stage rotating with Neymar is good enough for his development. Deuleofeu is not ready and should be loaned elsewhere to gain experience.

Last edited:

Galning

The thing is that under Pep the youngsters got a chance to play instead of being loaned out. It's easy to say a player isn't good enough for Barça when they are 18-22 years old.

MessiDinho10

This joke must get repeated at least 10 times a day!

Did not here the same about Pep when he played Busq back there or changed Masch to defender.

Tito an easy target it seems.

I think it's more about the type of the smiley, although Tito also tried to convert Song to a CB.

Home of Barca Fans