Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Irish_Cules

It's hardly funny tbh.

I never noticed to until I got an official reprimand for not using the multiquote option .

If you're not aware it's there then it hardly "pops" out at you . A tiny maroon coloured box with very discreet graphic on a page full of maroon coloured sections . If its so flamin' important why not make it stand out and put it bright orange or bright green or something .

This guy has a point. It's pretty clear once it is pointed out but not so clear if you are not aware of it.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I know this is really stupid of me but I honestly still don't know how to use multi-quote. What are you supposed to do after you click it?

Stric

I know this is really stupid of me but I honestly still don't know how to use multi-quote. What are you supposed to do after you click it?

This. I think you're supposed to click the button on every post you want to quote, then click "Reply with quote" on the last one of those. Not very self-explanatory, tbh.

F

Flavia

This. I think you're supposed to click the button on every post you want to quote, then click "Reply with quote" on the last one of those. Not very self-explanatory, tbh.

Or reply to thread. It might be not self explanatory, but it's not that difficult either. If you're a little curious and just push the buttons :p
And there's also the option of editing a post.

F

Flavia

Barcastuff
Barcelona have sounded out Arsenal on French defender Laurent Koscielny (27), who is among the main centre back options now. [sport]

DavidVillano1

He's been Arsenal's best defender this season, right? Is he Barca quality?
Has consistency issues but has been a very good signing overall for Arsenal, is he good enough to start for Barcelona? I'm not convinced, I think Barcelona need a stronger more physical type defender next to Pique.

loozy

He's been Arsenal's best defender this season, right? Is he Barca quality?

Nope, that would be Mertesacker as he performed solid over the course of the whole season whereas Koscienly only played the second half.

Not sure if he is Barca-material, tbh, but would rather Vermaelen left than him as he and the BFG form an excellent partnership, eclipsing each other's weaknesses and complimenting the other.

Z

ZiZu

Interesting to see Thiago completely overshadowed by Isco earlier this evening , the radio stations are raving about Isco with our wonder-kid not even getting a mention .

Mmmm are we over-estimating Thiago's quality , it wouldn't be the first time ......cough ..... Bojan .

Interesting to see Thiago completely overshadowed by Isco earlier this evening , the radio stations are raving about Isco with our wonder-kid not even getting a mention .

Mmmm are we over-estimating Thiago's quality , it wouldn't be the first time ......cough ..... Bojan .
Thiago is a good player but he's no Isco. Also, Isco has more experience b.c he has played as a starter for Malaga both for champions and la liga. Thiago needs more playing time. Also, Thiagos position is not as recognized as Isco's

Indignado

No, we're not. His contribution to the game is not as obvious as Isco's or that of another offensive midfielder.

Home of Barca Fans