Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Ursegor

World Champion
James, I like him and Neymar is the best player that has ever not played for Barcelona etc., but you're jinxing him if you continue with this. Stahp it!!!

khaled_a_d

Deulofeu would be better off on loan, doesn't seem like he'd get playing time here.

If Villa leave and we don't buy another striker ,then he should stay ,we have Messi,Neymar,Pedro,Sanchez&Tello to cover 3 positions ,and if Thiago leaves we won't have enough depth in mid-field to play Iniesta and Cesc in front line ,honestly I think he will have plenty of playing time if this is the case

Jadentheman

No! Alexis and Pedro need to leave then Deulofeu can stay. However, Tito also expressed his desire to not use Deulofeu so.....

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Z

ZiZu

Villa and Pedro can be sold without losing much to the team .

Supposedly Thiago has agreed terms with Man United !!!

Also Liverpool have agree terms with Sunderlands keeper suggesting that Reina is on his way somewhere .......

Barcilliant

The fact is that clubs other than Barcelona were willing to pay more for Neymar.

While none appear to be willing to pay 63m for Cavani.

Neymar will have a career that smashes Cavani's.

LOL. Cavani at this point in time is way better then Neymar. What has Neymar done in Europe???

Barcilliant

If we lose Thiago for 18 million we are a second rate transfer club. Just terrible business.

True. About time we get rid of Rosell, Tito and Zubi. One aspect which really needs to be improved at Barca is SCOUTING. Other clubs pick players up at BARGAINS. Yet we splash money on hopeless players. Look at Dante for Bayern. Look at Porto or Sevilla. We should probably just buy the scouts from Porto. That would be money for value unlike all the useless transfers that have wasted millions.

JamDav1982

True. About time we get rid of Rosell, Tito and Zubi. One aspect which really needs to be improved at Barca is SCOUTING. Other clubs pick players up at BARGAINS. Yet we splash money on hopeless players. Look at Dante for Bayern. Look at Porto or Sevilla. We should probably just buy the scouts from Porto. That would be money for value unlike all the useless transfers that have wasted millions.

This anti Tito & Rossel is getting boring.

Stric

We've been a second-rate transfer club for years. I can't think of any other top-level club with such bad recent transfer history.

Galning

Mignolet to Liverpool seems like a done deal. Which means we'll get Reina because he won't go to Liverpool just to sit on the bench. There's rumours that they'll loan him to Sunderland for another season though..which would make sense if we buy Ter Stegen now and loan him out to Gladbach.
Seems like we'll lose both Valdés & Pinto next season and replace them with Ter Stegen & Reina.

Meitux

Was Reina ever a worldclass keeper?i have seem him making big mistakes and generally he never was that special,i wouldnt want him even as the role that Pinto has in this team because you know i dont think he would accept that much bench and whenever he could be play he would be bad

F

Flavia

Mignolet to Liverpool seems like a done deal. Which means we'll get Reina because he won't go to Liverpool just to sit on the bench. There's rumours that they'll loan him to Sunderland for another season though..which would make sense if we buy Ter Stegen now and loan him out to Gladbach.
Seems like we'll lose both Valdés & Pinto next season and replace them with Ter Stegen & Reina.
Reina for the Pinto role wouldn't be that bad. Actually it's bad, but what can we do.

Home of Barca Fans