Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Galning

Reina for the Pinto role wouldn't be that bad. Actually it's bad, but what can we do.

I assume he won't come cheap either. And then there's still his wages. Way too much for a back up keeper.. but this is all speculation for now. Let's talk when we know more :p

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Barcelona are interested in Boca Juniors centre back Tiago Casasola (18). 40% of rights belong to his former club Huracan. [patriaquemera]

Any info?

JonM

Barcelona are interested in Boca Juniors centre back Tiago Casasola (18). 40% of rights belong to his former club Huracan. [patriaquemera]

Any info?

Sneaky Rosell trying to find another Thiago to fool the fans... :pep:

It won't work though, we'll notice the missing h.

AvocadoCake

Was Reina ever a worldclass keeper?i have seem him making big mistakes and generally he never was that special,i wouldnt want him even as the role that Pinto has in this team because you know i dont think he would accept that much bench and whenever he could be play he would be bad

He seems very unstable on grabbing the ball at times,in some easy shots he dropps it and causing trouble,its not what we need really
Makes big mistakes, unable to grab crosses... without context it'd be a 50/50 guess about if you're referring to VAldes or Reina...

desoe

I think Thiago will be a Manchester United player until next Saturday.

Excuse me for my pessimism, you don't have an idea how much I want to be wrong here.

Meitux

I think Thiago will be a Manchester United player until next Saturday.

Excuse me for my pessimism, you don't have an idea how much I want to be wrong here.
Well,its pretty obvious cause he wont stay unless he gets plenty of time,which is pretty difficult for someone like Tito to do it

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Smart move from City. He's not worth £54m by a long shot.

Hmm... lets see:eusa_think: we get Neymar for €57m

and yet

a far inferior Cavani is being touted for €63m

That makes sense!:sarcasm:

Far inferior HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OH GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Just can't stop laughing.......Hahahahaaaaaaa

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Mignolet to Liverpool seems like a done deal. Which means we'll get Reina because he won't go to Liverpool just to sit on the bench. There's rumours that they'll loan him to Sunderland for another season though..which would make sense if we buy Ter Stegen now and loan him out to Gladbach.
Seems like we'll lose both Valdés & Pinto next season and replace them with Ter Stegen & Reina.

Not going to happen. We aren't loaning out Mignolet.

Z

ZiZu

I saw somewhere that Tito has said that he will agree to losing Thiago as long as the board get him Thiago Silva .

Home of Barca Fans