Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Fourteen

Monster Masch
I saw somewhere that Tito has said that he will agree to losing Thiago as long as the board get him Thiago Silva .
Sounds like more paper rubbish. For one it doesn't really make sense. Losing a midfielder wouldn't have any bearing on signing a defender and if losing Thiago meant so much to Tito, he would have promised him more playing time, but he didn't he did the right thing and was honest with him.

I

instinct

I saw somewhere that Tito has said that he will agree to losing Thiago as long as the board get him Thiago Silva .

Well even if it is rubbish. Imagine the scenario. What would you do?

0n0mat0p0eia

Not going to happen. We aren't loaning out Mignolet.

You're right, Liverpool don't have the money to buy a player and leave him on loan.

But at least they recognise that they need a GK, identify the player they want, and go out and get him

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Barcelona are interested in Boca Juniors centre back Tiago Casasola (18). 40% of rights belong to his former club Huracan. [patriaquemera]

Any info?
So many problems with these percents of rights... You have to pay much more if the player's rights are divided between several clubs, agents and companies :angry:

mixer

There were already rumours that we will buy ter Stegen and loan him back for Monchengladbach bcoz he wants to continue there.

AvocadoCake

Raise it by another 10M then management should talk

Yup, very optimistic offer for a world class proven striker and a very good young talent who performs on the rare occasion he gets the chance. Almost insulting that this offer is just for one of them, then again it could be just paper-talk.

B

beautifulgame

My beloved Paulinho to leave Corinthians for Totteham.. :-(

AVB and Baldini doing a great job with transfers..

Home of Barca Fans