Transfers and Rumours - old thread

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Btw, Marca's cover for tomorrow(Today for us in Europe)

BNj7-UcCIAEzoyv.jpg:large

Yeah he wouldnt fit at Barcelona, hes not anywhere near good enough technically to fit such a system and style of football, hed give the ball away far to often, i can see Mourinhio really liking him though, very mourinhio esk in what he looks for in a striker, dont think he'll leave United though, unfortunately.

DonAK

So..........

Shall we sell Messi :VdB:

I would be very, very suprised if Cruyff actually said. More lies by Marca.

Or it was maybe taken out of context by Marca as usual!

DonAK

Yeah he wouldnt fit at Barcelona, hes not anywhere near good enough technically to fit such a system and style of football, hed give the ball away far to often, i can see Mourinhio really liking him though, very mourinhio esk in what he looks for in a striker, dont think he'll leave United though, unfortunately.

You should definitely cash in on him if PSG offer anywhere near 30m IMO.

You should definitely cash in on him if PSG offer anywhere near 30m IMO.

I agree, would love for a PSG to offer big money for him, 30 million plus his wages off the books and use that to buy a really good inside forward type player like Alexis ;) but seriously ive wanted him out all summer, want us to move to a more continental style of football like Barcelona play love watching you guys play, IF we can get Thiago with Kagawa, Van Persie Carrick a good technical quality wide player wed be a much better side i think.

Wondering if we could prize Di Maria out of Madrid, dont see how Di Maria fits in with Ozil/Isco and Ronaldo??

DonAK

Must be a joke surely? Dosnt Cryuff have previous for making rather silly comments?

We'll know later when its published I guess.

Even IF he said something like that then it must have surely been taken out of context just to make headlines.

Hopefully its not his war vs Rosell which have made him make such a comment if it turns out true and if he really said exactly that.

DonAK

I agree, would love for a PSG to offer big money for him, 30 million plus his wages off the books and use that to buy a really good inside forward type player like Alexis ;) but seriously ive wanted him out all summer, want us to move to a more continental style of football like Barcelona play love watching you guys play, IF we can get Thiago with Kagawa, Van Persie Carrick a good technical quality wide player wed be a much better side i think.

Wondering if we could prize Di Maria out of Madrid, dont see how Di Maria fits in with Ozil/Isco and Ronaldo??

You may have a good chance to get Di Maria, but it depends on whether Ancelotti see him as an vital member of his team of course.

You may have a good chance to get Di Maria, but it depends on whether Ancelotti see him as an vital member of his team of course.

Yeah it was just something i plucked from nowhere really but thinking about it i dont see where Di Maria fits in when you assume Isco is obviously going to have gurantees of playing time, Ronaldo is well Ronaldo and Ozil is better than Di Maria so youd think would play? or maybe hes up for sale? i dont know but 4 into 3 dosnt fit so one of them must miss out, my bet is Di Maria maybe surplus to requirements, especially as hes a Mendes client and Madrid maybe wanting to rid themselves as much as possible of Mourinhio mendes signings.

Richard.H

So is Ancelotti to RM confirmed? They actually have a really good chance of winning the CL with him, but he has a horrible League/Domestic Cup record.

DonAK

On the Messi thing, is there even a price Messi would go for? who could afford him never mind his wages??

Surely he will retire at Barca?

I doubt Messi will ever leave us or be sold. Its just never gonna happen! Its Impossible :D Even if he's for sale then its gonna be a massive massive price which I doubt many clubs will be able to afford.

Messi may perhaps play a final year in Argentina and retire then.

Home of Barca Fans