Transfers and Rumours - old thread

barca1899

According to reports in Italian press, Real Madrid are willing to make a €26million bid for Roma's 19-year-old Brazilian defender Marquinhos @Zizouology
Those greedy bastards. :blowup:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They bid for him first and it seems like they're atleast trying to get him while we're stuck in no mans land.

Apparently Tito is acting very stubborn and only want Thiago Silva.

I wont be suprised if we miss out on Marquinhos.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It was reported we bid 25m, then they go bid 26m? It's ridiculous. It's like playing "who can name the biggest number".

Its pathetic I know, but our chance to get him would be bigger if we meet Marquinhos' representatives in Italy and convince him to join us and then bid for him.

desoe

Maybe if we had a good scouting department in South America, we would have Marquinhos for peanuts already. When was the last time we signed a hot prospect after a good scouting?

mixer

Why all the private talks about transfers with other clubs always emerge into the daylight? Why they can't do this in a way that the hyenas won't even heard about it?

ebc_99

Why do Barca never seem to get really good bargains? Bayern got Dante for 5million last summer and Roma got Marquinhos for a few million. We could have got both for less than the price of Alex Song last summer.

The club need to make a move for Thiago Silva soon so that it gives them enough time to seal the deal or if it fails, enough time to work on someone else.

Stric

Why do Barca never seem to get really good bargains? Bayern got Dante for 5million last summer and Roma got Marquinhos for a few million. We could have got both for less than the price of Alex Song last summer.

This is the entire story of our transfer policy. Our transfers are run by incompetent people who sometimes have personal agendas in mind.

Jadentheman

Maybe if we had a good scouting department in South America, we would have Marquinhos for peanuts already. When was the last time we signed a hot prospect after a good scouting?

I don't know why we aren't pursuing Dede and Doria in Brazil. Two quality defenders that we could get on the cheap.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I

instinct

I thought Marquinhos does not want to leave? So every bid is senseless if the player does not want to leave..

Home of Barca Fans