Transfers and Rumours - old thread

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So is Ancelotti to RM confirmed? They actually have a really good chance of winning the CL with him, but he has a horrible League/Domestic Cup record.

Reports in Spain suggesting that it will be officially announced today afternoon.

I doubt Messi will ever leave us or be sold. Its just never gonna happen! Its Impossible :D Even if he's for sale then its gonna be a massive massive price which I doubt many clubs will be able to afford.

Messi may perhaps play a final year in Argentina and retire then.

Yeah sounds about right, cant ever imagine Messi in another shirt, cant see him ever wanting to leave either, bizarre from marca or Cryuff if its legit.

Richard.H

Reports in Spain suggesting that it will be officially announced today afternoon.

Oh wow. Well with our growing squad/management troubles this could be RM's time to shine. I still think we could win the League and possibly the Copa this time around.

desoe

Ancelotti's coming should reduce the tension in Classicos a little bit. He's a gentleman. Now spanish football could finally get back to normal.

mixer

Inter keeper Samir Handanovic (28) is one of the main candidates to replace Victor Valdes next year. The Slovenian would cost 25M. [marca]

mixer

On the Messi thing, is there even a price Messi would go for? who could afford him never mind his wages??

Surely he will retire at Barca?
His buyout clause is 250M, I suppose, so it's possible. I remember, year ago, Abramovich offered the 250M for him but the club rejected (but i don't know if it's true or not).

At the moment, there's a lot of rich people (Abramovich [chelsea], Monaco's owner) that can afford him. Also PSG's owners, but the problem is that Leo doesn't want to go and the club doesn't even want to think about any offer.

sabby

On the Messi thing, is there even a price Messi would go for? who could afford him never mind his wages??

Surely he will retire at Barca?

May be City, Chelsea, PSG, Monaco, Anzhi, Real can form an alliance to buy Messi at 1 billion and share his match time between them (cup tied) except UCL matches where he would still play for barca :D Also they have to offer probably 100 million euro per year as salary. :lol:

F

forcabarca

Rooney to Barça is just a rumor.

MUFCs 50m bid for Cavani is fake too.

Thiago hasn't agreed for a new contact at Barça, a move to Mufc will be official in the near future.

Adebayor wants a move.

Kevin Strootman to MUFC - Positive.

The Transfer News Guy.

mixer

AS are reporting that Isco will be presented by Real Madrid on Thursday or Friday. Only if Blanc signs with PSG and Ancelotti joins Madrid

F

forcabarca

AS are reporting that Isco will be presented by Real Madrid on Thursday or Friday. Only if Blanc signs with PSG and Ancelotti joins Madrid

Of course that's gonna happen.

The Transfer News Guy.

Home of Barca Fans