Transfers and Rumours - old thread

khaled_a_d

Maybe if we had a good scouting department in South America, we would have Marquinhos for peanuts already. When was the last time we signed a hot prospect after a good scouting?

We are doing that every year for the younger prospects for La Masia , unfortunately we don't have such a strong scouting for the older players

I don't know why we aren't pursuing Dede and Doria in Brazil. Two quality defenders that we could get on the cheap.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Dede have transfer to Cruzeiro in Apris 17,no way we can sign him this summer
There was a rumor about Doria few days ago ,but is he ready for first team?or we should sign him and let him spend a season in Barca B?

mixer

There's a total deal on Barcelona B player Rafinha (19) renewing until 2016 and the player joining Celta Vigo on loan this summer. [cope]

AvocadoCake

Just as a point of note, Dede cost Cruzeiro 5 million euros. I reckon if we tried to get him he would have cost us double that.

Also, Transfer News Guy, that's not a very impressive revelation, his medical was booked for Tuesday on Friday...

F

forcabarca

I dunno why you guys are trying to troll me. I'm not here to post junk. Only trusted transfer news.

Thiago Silva IS open for a move to Barça but PSG aren't willing to let him go.

I'll surely update you guys only when I get concrete news about TS or for that matter any player.

The Transfer News Guy.

Meitux

I dunno why you guys are trying to troll me. I'm not here to post junk. Only trusted transfer news.

Thiago Silva IS open for a move to Barça but PSG aren't willing to let him go.

I'll surely update you guys only when I get concrete news about TS or for that matter any player.

The Transfer News Guy.
Yeah,if anything that you say happens,then be sure that we will believe you

AvocadoCake

I'm looking at our options, and can anyone tell me what the situation is with Sakho at PSG? Is there any chance of us getting him (on a cheap due to the fallout with the club or full price) at all or is that completely impossible?

Also, how highly do you guys rate Douglas (Twente, Whoscored 7.27), Matip (Schalke, 7.07), Kouyate (Anderlecht 6.64) and Juan Jesus (Inter 6.96)? All of them would be pretty cheap, maybe with the exception of Juan, probably a better option than waiting around twiddling our thumbs until Thiago Silva falls into our laps...

Home of Barca Fans