Transfers and Rumours - old thread

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I dunno why you guys are trying to troll me. I'm not here to post junk. Only trusted transfer news.

Thiago Silva IS open for a move to Barça but PSG aren't willing to let him go.

I'll surely update you guys only when I get concrete news about TS or for that matter any player.

The Transfer News Guy.

Hmm..

Ok please update us on the Marquinhos news when you got some info :)

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Wtf, Madrid trying to steal Marquinhos now?? Why can't Rosell seal deals for CB's or GK's as early and as assuredly as he did with Neymar? I actually thought we'd have a decent transfer window.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm looking at our options, and can anyone tell me what the situation is with Sakho at PSG? Is there any chance of us getting him (on a cheap due to the fallout with the club or full price) at all or is that completely impossible?

Also, how highly do you guys rate Douglas (Twente, Whoscored 7.27), Matip (Schalke, 7.07), Kouyate (Anderlecht 6.64) and Juan Jesus (Inter 6.96)? All of them would be pretty cheap, maybe with the exception of Juan, probably a better option than waiting around twiddling our thumbs until Thiago Silva falls into our laps...

How much do you reckon we could get Kurt Zouma for?

F

forcabarca

Thiago Alcântara met Barca officials and wants a move to MUFC. Very attractive pay package by MUFC.

mixer

18 mill not a lot considering it really should be 90 million.
It shouldn't be 90 million. These buyout clauses are shit. It usually is not the same as the current price...

Anyway, his buyout clause is around 22M because of some bonuses. So, the budget is supposed to be 50M + 22M(Thiago) + 15M(Villa) + Affelay/Bojan. It's almost 100M in total!

40M for TS, 15M Ter Stegen and there's still around 50 million for maybe a miedfielder as a replacement for Thiago.

I am being a bit optimistic, but it's possible.

PaCmAn

It shouldn't be 90 million. These buyout clauses are shit. It usually is not the same as the current price...

Anyway, his buyout clause is around 22M because of some bonuses. So, the budget is supposed to be 50M + 22M(Thiago) + 15M(Villa) + Affelay/Bojan. It's almost 100M in total!

40M for TS, 15M Ter Stegen and there's still around 50 million for maybe a miedfielder as a replacement for Thiago.

I am being a bit optimistic, but it's possible.

If Barca can pull off those signings, then Thiago won't be missed by me that's for sure.

F

forcabarca

After my Higuain to Arsenal news... Fellaini to Arsenal is positive. Personal terms agreed but waiting for Arsene to give the thumbs up.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan to Liverpool on the cards as well. Some of my sources (about 3) are confirming that it is a done deal. (but there are a few issues with the paper work..hmmm...have to wait!)

Now that Real Madrid has announced their manager, expect Isco to Real Madrid news in a few days.

Last edited:

MessiDinho10

How much do you reckon we could get Kurt Zouma for?

He wouldn't cost that much, as he isn't hyped that much. I think something around 10 million will make the deal happen.

I'm looking at our options, and can anyone tell me what the situation is with Sakho at PSG? Is there any chance of us getting him (on a cheap due to the fallout with the club or full price) at all or is that completely impossible?

Also, how highly do you guys rate Douglas (Twente, Whoscored 7.27), Matip (Schalke, 7.07), Kouyate (Anderlecht 6.64) and Juan Jesus (Inter 6.96)? All of them would be pretty cheap, maybe with the exception of Juan, probably a better option than waiting around twiddling our thumbs until Thiago Silva falls into our laps...

Douglas is definitely not good enough , I watch a lot of Eredivisie football and he struggles, even there. Wouldn't buy Matip, but I have only watched like 3 games from him. Don't know about Kouyaté, only that he plays for RSCA. Juan Jesus would be the best option of the five, although he won't be cheap.

Home of Barca Fans