Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Z

ZiZu

After my Higuain to Arsenal news... Fellaini to Arsenal is positive. Personal terms agreed but waiting for Arsene to give the thumbs up.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan to Liverpool on the cards as well. Some of my sources (about 3) are confirming that it is a done deal. (but there are a few issues with the paper work..hmmm...have to wait!)

Now that Real Madrid has announced their manager, expect Isco to Real Madrid news in a few days.

Nice to have someone with a bit of inside info :)

Stick around !!

F

forcabarca

Nice to have someone with a bit of inside info :)

Stick around !!

Ah! Will definitely stick around... A few guys here are trolling me but eventually it shall fade away :)

I had earlier said that MCFC did not agree to 12m fee offered by Juve. They wanted somewhere around 15m. Now both parties have agreed upon on a fee. My sources are not sure of the fee, more to follow.

Jadentheman

Hello,we have paid 57M for Neymar ,and those are 100M budget doubtful,no team would pay 15 for Villa ,Thiago would be probably counted 18 bt the staff ,and Afellay and Bojan would get us very few money anyway ,would expect something around 80M transfer budget)
so we will have around 43-23M for summer transfers

Still not too bad. We can spend the remaining on Ter Stegen, Marquinhos, plus some extras.

F

forcabarca

Ah well, Mignolet to Liverpool confirmed. Had posted this hours ago that he passed his medicals.

mixer

According to an Italian daily Corriere dello Sport, Rudi Roms García (Roma manager) has an eye on three excellent goalkeepers: Julio César, Diego Alves and Víctor Valdés.

Home of Barca Fans