Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Z

ZiZu

Zizu, you're always obsessing over crap players going to Barça? Ibra being your worse obsession.

You're just being silly if you truly believe that Ibra and Tevez are crap especially considering we've had two years of Pesro / Villa and Sanchez all under achieving .

Z

ZiZu

Ah! Will definitely stick around... A few guys here are trolling me but eventually it shall fade away :)

I had earlier said that MCFC did not agree to 12m fee offered by Juve. They wanted somewhere around 15m. Now both parties have agreed upon on a fee. My sources are not sure of the fee, more to follow.

Just don't feed the trolls , there's a few around who can turn a bit nasty if you don't agree with their views , who have thought there would be differing views on a forum :)

F

Flavia

The argentine paper Ole is claiming Juventus signed Tevez. Neither of the clubs have confirmed it yet, though.

Juan Shoe

Ah! Will definitely stick around... A few guys here are trolling me but eventually it shall fade away :)

I had earlier said that MCFC did not agree to 12m fee offered by Juve. They wanted somewhere around 15m. Now both parties have agreed upon on a fee. My sources are not sure of the fee, more to follow.

I suppose the reason that people are "trolling" you is that you are merely posting rumours that anybody with google and a PC could quite easily attain and then using the phrase "my sources." No doubt if any of these rumours turn out to be true you will proclailm your predictions ignoring all the "exclusives" that turn out to be nonsense. But whatever floats your boat.

F

forcabarca

I suppose the reason that people are "trolling" you is that you are merely posting rumours that anybody with google and a PC could quite easily attain and then using the phrase "my sources." No doubt if any of these rumours turn out to be true you will proclailm your predictions ignoring all the "exclusives" that turn out to be nonsense. But whatever floats your boat.

But whatever floats your boat. :thumbup:

--The Transfer News Guy--

F

forcabarca

Bro,

Any new info lately?

Tevez to Juve news is now being spread like wildfire in Italy , Eng and Arg.. Papers and radio stations.

Don't worry I'm going to update with whatever little reliable news I get...

--The Transfer News Guy--

Home of Barca Fans