Transfers and Rumours - old thread

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
After my Higuain to Arsenal news... Fellaini to Arsenal is positive. Personal terms agreed but waiting for Arsene to give the thumbs up.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan to Liverpool on the cards as well. Some of my sources (about 3) are confirming that it is a done deal. (but there are a few issues with the paper work..hmmm...have to wait!)

Now that Real Madrid has announced their manager, expect Isco to Real Madrid news in a few days.

I beg you please be right :D

F

forcabarca

Every decent player is linked with a few clubs across the globe. They are gonna be all over the internet. I post only when there is something concrete from my sources. I'm not forcing you to read my posts.
Haters gonna hate! Cheers.

--The Transfer News Guy--

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Every decent player is linked with a few clubs across the globe. They are gonna be all over the internet. I post only when there is something concrete from my sources. I'm not forcing you to read my posts.
Haters gonna hate! Cheers.

--The Transfer News Guy--

Thanks Guillem much appreciated.

Shegzy

I do not know why we did not get verthogen last year when we and ajax have similarphilosophy and he can also play as a cb,lb and dmf and way better than song and cheaper

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
You don't have to sign off and have a signature saying the same thing.

I mean, you can if you want to, it seems like it's unnecessary effort is all.

Home of Barca Fans