Transfers and Rumours - old thread

F

forcabarca

Yeah I've known Tevez to Juve possibility for weeks from reading the Italian press.

Oh good lord.. How many more... I didn't say there's a possibility of tevez to juve. Read what I posted about him and then respond. Ta ta!

--The Transfer News Guy--

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Oh good lord.. How many more... I didn't say there's a possibility of tevez to juve. Read what I posted about him and then respond. Ta ta!

If you are the transfer news guy you'll know now that Dortmund and Man City both want Mkhitayran.

F

forcabarca

@AnfieldEd - As I said before. A decent/good player will definitely be linked with multiple clubs. Only when there's something between "a" club and the player, I post.

There is absolutely no point in posting that a player is linked with ClubA, club..clubC..clubs etc.. Only for the player to stay put or join any ONE of the above mentioned clubs.

F

forcabarca

According to a few people here.. A PC and Google can get you transfer news. This thread is to post crap from Sport,daily mirror, barcastuff etc etc... You guys have excellent sources :beer:

XaviMessiGirl

According to a few people here.. A PC and Google can get you transfer news. This thread is to post crap from Sport,daily mirror, barcastuff etc etc... You guys have excellent sources :beer:

You're free to go somewhere else if you have such a problem with people being skeptical of you, so much that you have to resort to insults.

Cisco Kid is right though, let's move on.

F

forcabarca

You're free to go somewhere else if you have such a problem with people being skeptical of you, so much that you have to resort to insults.

Cisco Kid is right though, let's move on.

Wasn't nice while it lasted. Didn't expect this at all. But I do have places where I'm appreciated for my contributions. This is my last post here. FORÇA BARÇA.

Home of Barca Fans