Transfers and Rumours - old thread

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Wasn't nice while it lasted. Didn't expect this at all. But I do have places where I'm appreciated for my contributions. This is my last post here. FORÇA BARÇA.

--The Transfer News Guy--

This guy took it to heart lol.

Welcome back again Guillem/Graham Hunter :)

Z

ZiZu

Why are some of you guys so intolerant towards others ?

The more the merrier or else we are going to end up like a couple of other Barca forums who are like ghost towns .

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Why are some of you guys so intolerant towards others ?

The more the merrier or else we are going to end up like a couple of other Barca forums who are like ghost towns .

There are a lot of people here and a lot of people joining. I don't think forum population is a real worry.

That being said I don't think he should've been targeted, he wasn't really bothering anyone.

XaviMessiGirl

He started insulting people who were skeptical of him, we can't let that happen here. I gave him an infraction, not a ban just to warn him over that sort of conduct but he carried on with sarcastic & rude comments toward people. He needs to realize that even if he's who he says he is, without proof there are going to be people who don't believe him. I was perhaps a bit harsh in suggesting he leaves but it wasn't without reason.

SwiftGuyver

Before he'd consider that, Gerard might want to call Dani Pacheco to get insight into his career chances over at Anfield. :pep:

Deulofeu is infinitely more talented than Pacheco ever was though! Spending a year on loan in the EPL playing under Rodgers sounds like a good idea to me. Good for Gerard, good for Liverpool and most importantly good for Barca.

khaled_a_d

"Italian newspaper CDS are reporting that Roma would be willing to part with Marquinhos, but only as an exchange with Alexis Sanchez."

This from @Youngcules not barca stuff
if true I would do the deal ,let Alexis go,Deulofeu stay ,and bring Marquinhos for the defense

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
"Italian newspaper CDS are reporting that Roma would be willing to part with Marquinhos, but only as an exchange with Alexis Sanchez."

This from @Youngcules not barca stuff
if true I would do the deal ,let Alexis go,Deulofeu stay ,and bring Marquinhos for the defense
We paid €26 million (and God knows how much as bonus) for Alexis... It would be a colossal failure on our part if we accept the bid.

I know Alexis didn't turn out be the huge signing for us as expected but he has still got huge potential and could turn out to be the value for money wherever he ends up. His skill is a sure thing, it's a pity he couldn't suit our tactics.
Besides, Marquinhos isn't worth that high, not yet anyway!!

Alik

We paid €26 million (and God knows how much as bonus) for Alexis... It would be a colossal failure on our part if we accept the bid.

I know Alexis didn't turn out be the huge signing for us as expected but he has still got huge potential and could turn out to be the value for money wherever he ends up. His skill is a sure thing, it's a pity he couldn't suit our tactics.
Besides, Marquinhos isn't worth that high, not yet anyway!!

What we paid for Alexis is a sunk cost, it is not relevant as it cannot be recovered. What is relevant is what is best for the team in the future. Alexis might have huge potential, and so might Marquinhos.

In my personal opinion - based on Alexis' past performances, the fact that we have too many forwards, our need for quality centre backs - this swap would benefit the team greatly.

so 25 days after the worst defensive season in a long time and we're still not even close to any proper CB. Nice.
It's early. Transfer window isn't even open yet.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans