Transfers and Rumours - old thread

impeh

Hi, its me..
French striker Nicolas Anelka, a Premier League winner with both Arsenal and Chelsea, is having a medical at West Brom

taduong

Sport's big headline today is that Barca would bid 25 million + Villa for Rooney. :lol:

That'd be about the worst idea in the history of bad ideas. The only worse idea would be paying money for Torres.

agree. He might great for other team, but i think he is not the right complement for our squad. We need a real 9 for at least a back up solution, i even prefer Leandro Damiao

XaviMessiGirl

Barcelona are still interested in Roma centre back Marquinhos (19), but the Italian club don't want players to be included in the deal [sky]

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Marca is claiming that Real Madrid is going to meet Illarramendi's buyout clause of 30M euros.

I wonder if Ancelotti instructed Perez to buy young and create an infrastructure of young Spanish players for the future.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
If Madrid are really having this youth movement, then they will probably be a better academy/youth development club than us for the near future.

mixer

Tottenham and Liverpool don't want to pay more than 5M for Barcelona forward David Villa (31). Barcelona want at least 9M. [sport]

Jadentheman

If Madrid are really having this youth movement, then they will probably be a better academy/youth development club than us for the near future.

Everything runs in cycles. We just had a huge class of people that are currently playing Barcelona legends. The well will be dry for a while.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

XaviMessiGirl

Gazzetta - PSG to bid 21m for Hernanes. They also want De Rossi. Then of course the Cavani saga continues.

PSG needs to stop pillaging Serie A, ffs :angry:

Newcomer

Gazzetta - PSG to bid 21m for Hernanes. They also want De Rossi. Then of course the Cavani saga continues.

PSG needs to stop pillaging Serie A, ffs :angry:
Serie A is a much easy target for PSG as Leo past a long time there and also because the players wages are very low so PSG can afford to raise them drastically.

I like Leo very much but i wonder if he is able to get some big players in a more famous league (which i doubt: financial and sportif aspects).

Anyways, this would be good signings for PSG, but i have to admit i didn't follow De rossi lately. Is he still good ?
Cuz i don't want us to sign just a name.

Home of Barca Fans