Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Newcomer

Well i think Serie a is a very good and competitive league. When i speal about "more famous", i speak about BPL and La Liga. Maybe i should have used the term "more hyped" leagues.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
De Rossi is on huge wages. It doesn't matter if PSG spend ridiculous amounts on talents from Serie A. Clubs in Serie A find talents pretty easily, not really a huge thing IMO with the so called 'stars' leaving. Although i love Hernanes and hope he stays in the league.

Newcomer

I agree with you. PSG always buy Serie A stars at a prohibitive price. I think both the selling club and PSG are happy with that.
The problem is when young prospect like Verratti is hired before playing in Serie A. But hopefully for the Serie A, it won't happen often.

XaviMessiGirl

Anyways, this would be good signings for PSG, but i have to admit i didn't follow De rossi lately. Is he still good ?
Cuz i don't want us to sign just a name.

He is still very good but he started to get pushed out when Zeman was coach & I don't feel he's treated the same as he used to be at Roma. I supported him being loyal & staying there every other year when City or other clubs would go in for him but I think it's a different tune now.

De Rossi is on huge wages. It doesn't matter if PSG spend ridiculous amounts on talents from Serie A. Clubs in Serie A find talents pretty easily, not really a huge thing IMO with the so called 'stars' leaving. Although i love Hernanes and hope he stays in the league.

It is a big deal though. Serie A is already weaker than it used to be, less big foreign names are interested, a lot of the ones already there have left or might leave & how long before all the good domestic players start abandoning ship too?

Mkhitaryan to Dortmund deal done. Fee around 25m.

Source: kicker
http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/...chfolger-mkhitaryan_bvb-mit-donezk-einig.html

Where is that guy now who said we'd all believe him when Mkhitaryan to Liverpool was confirmed? :pep:

Home of Barca Fans