Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
It is a big deal though. Serie A is already weaker than it used to be, less big foreign names are interested, a lot of the ones already there have left or might leave & how long before all the good domestic players start abandoning ship too?

It's in much better shape than a few years ago, quality is alot higher in the top six, teams are making smart transfers right now. Honda + Poli go through, Milan for one will be much, much stronger.

XaviMessiGirl

It's in much better shape than a few years ago, quality is alot higher in the top six, teams are making smart transfers right now. Honda + Poli go through, Milan for one will be much, much stronger.

Do you think you'd be getting those players if PSG, City, Chelsea, Monaco or even Barca/Madrid were interested though? That's the point I'm getting at. Financially Serie A clubs can't compete anymore.

XaviMessiGirl

Maybe Poli (depends on how much he would want to stay in Italia compared to moving abroad & it will be a co-ownership so maybe that's what Samp wants) but I don't think you'd be getting Honda. It's all speculation of course but that's the feeling I get.

I'm actually surprised you don't fear for Serie A's future, you're the only person I know who seems comfortable with how things are.

(Sorry guys, I know this is probably better suited for Serie A thread rather than here)

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I was being tongue in cheek, but you don't think Honda has any offers going on a free? guy's awesome.

He's stated since last year he only wants to move to Milan, he's a fan & apparently has a tattoo of the Milan devil :lol:

don't quote me on that last part!

No not worried at all Roma have a quality team with or without DDR, they could use the money wisely.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
2979.jpg

XaviMessiGirl

He's stated since last year he only wants to move to Milan, he's a fan & apparently has a tattoo of the Milan devil :lol:

don't quote me on that last part!

I heard that too but I don't know if it's true or not. Even so, loyalty can still be bought with a lot of players unfortunately. Not saying he is definitely one of them but in general.

Also I'm not just talking about De Rossi or any one player really, I'm talking about all these moves out adding up. Not to mention all the other things wrong with the league right now.

Shegzy

Yeah! Would be stupid for us if we signed him and didn't buy any CB.

whether we sign a cb or not.signing rooney is stupid and i thought villa deal will have thought us a lesson.a player we signed for 37m or more that we want to sell and club are offering 5m for and we only got good 2yrs from.rooney is on very high wage;collecting almost the same as messi

Z

ZiZu

Saw somewhere that we were asking £9 million for David Villa but Spurs are offering just £5 million .

I thought we were hoping for £15 million for him !!!!???

F

Flavia

942361_10151733066550763_812108943_n.jpg

Options to T.Silva. David Luiz, Marquinhod, Agger, I.Martinez, Adil Rami.
If I had to bet, I'd say we'll end up with Rami or Agger.

Home of Barca Fans