Transfers and Rumours - old thread

LM10

Vertonghen for me still isnt good enough and was not a great miss.

He struggles when isolated against direct quick opponents, is not the quickest and is another CB/DM that the team have already.

He is hugley more protected at Spurs than he would be at Barca.

who do you think is ideal for barcelona? most CB are not quick at all

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
That's just our low-ball offer to get negotiations started. Sanllehí must have came to personal terms with Luiz's agent yesterday.

I personally hope we get Luiz or Mangala.

JamDav1982

who do you think is ideal for barcelona? most CB are not quick at all

I dont know if there is anyone ideal but would like Luiz, Hummels if big signing and if they are not available just get someone in just now to help with more cover.

The long term answer might not be there this summer but could be next with Hummels.

For now I wouldnt mind a cheaper option like Mathieu but I know many on here dont agree with that.

LM10

I dont know if there is anyone ideal but would like Luiz, Hummels if big signing and if they are not available just get someone in just now to help with more cover.

The long term answer might not be there this summer but could be next with Hummels.

For now I wouldnt mind a cheaper option like Mathieu but I know many on here dont agree with that.

we could of used abidal at the CB position too. i just feel that we shouldn't overpay for a player right now. with the leagues about to start, i doubt a team wants to sell and if they do, they want to get an offer they can't refuse

JamDav1982

we could of used abidal at the CB position too. i just feel that we shouldn't overpay for a player right now. with the leagues about to start, i doubt a team wants to sell and if they do, they want to get an offer they can't refuse

It remains to be seen how fit Abidal will be, but they clearly made that decision on him not being up to top level football anymore and that would have come from the doctors.

The thing is the fans seem to want a big name or a youngster, nothing in between.

There was some disgust when being linked to Mathieu, but these are the clever transfers that other teams can pull of easier.

mixer

Barcelona have made a formal offer of around 20M for Liverpool centre back Daniel Agger (28). [ekstrabladet via @larskjensen]

Bertus

Here a piece of info for you guys.

According to skysports, Barcelona wants chelsea to lower the price asked for Luiz, so they are waiting for Luiz to clearly make understand his club direction that he wants to leave the london based club to Barcelona.

Co0ter

Koscielny > Agger > Luiz....I rather not get a CB than pay 45mil for Luiz. Like I said before, I don't hate him, but 45mil is laughable.

ebc_99

I don't care how much he costs, it is not my money. We need a defender and everyone knows it, we have to buy a new CB even if it costs a lot because without one we are in trouble.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

desoe

Koscielny > Agger > Luiz....I rather not get a CB than pay 45mil for Luiz. Like I said before, I don't hate him, but 45mil is laughable.

Koscielny is a really underrated option, I don't know why we don't even consider him. And I also don't know why we never buy players from Ligue 1, where they have enough talent for every need.

Superfly

Banned

This. Rather not spend anything then spend it on Agger or Luiz. Save the money and try for Koscielny next season. But if we absolutely must sign one right now it should be Nkoulou.

Home of Barca Fans