Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Zincubus

Banned
@GuillemBalague:
Very clever move by Liverpool 2 make Agger vicecaptain. The interest of Barcelona remains (but they prefer Luiz).

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Man U is gonna go more crazy in transfers now. They're getting owned by Sevilla in Old Trafford.

khaled_a_d

Well, even if its another blunder not signing him last year, i would rather have Verthongen then any of those other names

We would all be happy ,but we have to learn from our mistakes ,right now it seems we are even ready to pay between 30-40M for a good CB ,may be for a guy like Luiz
but the fact is that we are too late ,last year with 40M we could have got T.Silva who might be the best CB in the world ,now he isn't an option ,we could have got Vertonghen for 10M ,now he isn't for sale and even if they sold him next year it will be for huge amount of money as I won't expect them to sell one of EPL best CBs for less than 30M
I would say Agger could have been a real option last year too ,but I doubt they would let him go this season
fans has the right to be frustrated ,Zubi has proved incapable when it comes to our transfers for the 4th consecutive summer .we needed a CB since we sold Márquez and Chygrynskiy in 2010

Musli

Good luck negotiating with Levy. Barca will not splash more cash than a player is worth (especially when we talk about huge sums of money) and therefore we won't buy anyone really good. We'll end up with a cheap stop-gap option to provide depth a la Walter Samuel.

mixer

Man United coach Moyes is considering a bid for Real Madrid's Luka Modric now that his club's pursuit of Cesc appears over. [guardian]

Going from one impossible transfer to another :lol:

Zincubus

Banned
Liverpool supposedly interested in getting Mascherano back understandably .

Wonder if we are contemplating a swap deal for Agger AND Skrtel :)

fcbdna

Banned
too late to be picky now, might as well go for a stopgap solution like mathieu

We can not afford another irrational poorly thought up transfer. If we are unable to sign anyone, we should at least play Puyol only in important matches if he is up to par.

Home of Barca Fans