Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Irish_Cules

It's getting to the stage where I would be happy with any decent defender coming in. We have to accept that there are no top defenders who are attainable this summer. We should just hope for a solid defender to make up the numbers in defence and hope that Tata can work with the players we have.

Bertus

I'm starting to think TS should have left to Barca for his own good.

I'm still hyper mad at what PSG showed yesterday.

He'll not win anything with that PSG, not even the french league because of Monaco or Lyon.

He'll not win anything with that PSG, not even the french league because of Monaco or Lyon.

Doesn't Monaco's coach suck as well? I think PSG will be fine in the French league.

Bertus

Doesn't Monaco's coach suck as well? I think PSG will be fine in the French league.

Monaco is playing tonight.

I still believe they play better than us.

We'll see.

They face Bordeaux, the same team we've met a week ago for the trophée des champions.

Against Bordeaux, we won 2-1 at the last second by a miracle after a horrible performance.

If Monaco wins 3-0 tonight, you'll start to get the idea.

lovebarca

actually i am repeating this question but i am repeating this because transfer window is closing so I have to ask...
what is situation with afelley and cuenca? loaned out yet or they are staying.
Additionally what are their recovery time period

khaled_a_d

Indulging in fantasy: Silva, Luiz, Agger, others who are not for sale. Blame Rosell for failing to get them.
Available CBs are not likely to be that good. Barca is not overeager to overpay for someone worse than who they have now.

The last attempt to improve the position was Song. He's OK at backup DM, though no bargain. No help at all as a CB.

Tata has a Plan B. Busquets will be a full-time defender. Much more pressure upfield from the forwards and AMs. Good plan, might work.

WTF? We have tried this plan b4 ,it is horrible and worst available solution ,Busquets is awful CB and he is needed in mid-field ,I would prefer Adriano or Song at CB over Busquets for sure

He already won a french league ,he is earning a lot of money ,And you can never be sure he will win more with Barca

Zincubus

Banned
So the season hasn't started yet , we still haven't bought a CB or two and there Ida meaningless friendly for the Spanish players ( 8 of them ? ) and just when things are looking bad ....

Messi has an injured left thigh and Cesc has supposedly got an ankle problem and got a serious knee injury . Also Pedro and Tello carrying injuries as well.

Oh my lord !!

F

Flavia

Messi has an injured left thigh and Cesc has supposedly got an ankle problem and got a serious knee injury . Also Pedro and Tello carrying injuries as well.

Oh my lord !!
Tello played today, he's fine. Messi's not injured, he felt a discomfort, and as far as I know Cesc sprained his ankle, there's nothing on his knee.

Indignado

actually i am repeating this question but i am repeating this because transfer window is closing so I have to ask...
what is situation with afelley and cuenca? loaned out yet or they are staying.
Additionally what are their recovery time period

Nothing new. Tata doesn't seem to care about them leaving and he's already said a few times he wants all players to stay. I don't expect either of them to leave although I can't stand the idea of seeing Afellay in a Barça shirt again.

Zincubus

Banned
Tello played today, he's fine. Messi's not injured, he felt a discomfort, and as far as I know Cesc sprained his ankle, there's nothing on his knee.

I'd sooner believe the manager , no offence .

@barcastuff: Martino: "Cesc got a serious knock on his ankle. Can he play with ESP? The doctors will discuss it, he's not at his best, but we'll see."

F

Flavia

@barcastuff: Martino: "Cesc got a serious knock on his ankle. Can he play with ESP? The doctors will discuss it, he's not at his best, but we'll see."
I don't get your post, Martino is saying he has a knock on his ankle, not his knee.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

Tata keeps on impressing me... He did learn some thing from the master i.e.s Alex Ferguson!!

Zincubus

Banned
W
I don't get your post, Martino is saying he has a knock on his ankle, not his knee.

Ah sorry , well you were making light of the situation wheras Tata said "serious knock" , the reports on Messi per Twitter are also more worrying than you seemed to making out .

The knee thing was mentioned on another forum , just trying to locate the source .

F

Flavia

W

Ah sorry , well you were making light of the situation wheras Tata said "serious knock" , the reports on Messi per Twitter are also more worrying than you seemed to making out .

The knee thing was mentioned on another forum , just trying to locate the source .

I didn't make light of Cesc's situation, a sprained ankle can take up to 3 weeks to heal, depending on how severe. I just pointed he didn't injure his knee. Messi's case was Tata himself who said it wasn't serious.

Home of Barca Fans