Trincão

Andresito

Staff member
Konrad has not even looked all that great at B team bar in flashes which is levels below.

From what both have shown in career there is no chance anyone can claim Konrad is better. It is not even close at moment.

'Maybe in a year or two' would apply to Konrad being the better player not other way round.

Exactly this.

Claiming Konrad would prove more than Trincao is pure hope. There's literally nothing that gives Konrad the edge between the two. He's faster than Trincao so he should be a better winger?
He's been getting plenty of time with Barca B and has been training with first team a lot. If he'd deserve it he for sure would've had more first team minutes by now.

Messi983

Yeah, Koeman is not affraid to play youngsters, if he'd think Konrad is really what some people believe he'd give him more minutes.

On the other hand he must see something in Trincao so continues to trust him despite early struggles.

El Gato

Villarato!
Puritanism is strong with FCBarca. Youth player leaves Barca to another youth system? Mercenary. Now "we're supposed to be a club who gives chance to youth" as if Araujo, Fati, Puig etc aren't getting them.

You certain you weren't a Bilbao supporter pre-Pep?

JamDav1982

Puritanism is strong with FCBarca. Youth player leaves Barca to another youth system? Mercenary. Now "we're supposed to be a club who gives chance to youth" as if Araujo, Fati, Puig etc aren't getting them.

You certain you weren't a Bilbao supporter pre-Pep?

FCBarca tries to come across as the most staunch and pure of all Barca fans but in reality is a cliche/caricature mumbling away the same old nonsense.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Great you know how to spell the term, shame you don't understand what it means considering your original post was actually ad hominem - but as I say, you are consistent with your 'reasoning'

You have not changed at all throughout these years, just the same zealous La Masia le Cruyff fanatic. Such a narrowly minded poster, my god.

Bobo32

Yh, whatever the -ism noun of 'pure' is.

I bet if he could he'd only have Catalans representing Barcelona.

I am not catalan, but what would be wrong with that? Isn't Barcelona a catalan club?
When did FC Barcelona have its best years? When did they have more catalans in their lineup?

Joan

They also had that argentine magician who helped :p

Though, gotta be the only way Puig gets to start, I'm seeing through ya

Kul_z

Well he should get chance (Konrad).

Trincao was bad 15 games in straight order. Still playing almost every game.

Exactly. I dont know why the f this thread exploded. Trincao showed that he is everton class of player, maybe better, wolverhampton because of the portuguese colonia there. Guy gets constantly minutes in what should be said pretty decent line up.
I hope im wrong, but trincao so far is thrash. Lets hope koemann plays him that much so that we can sell him in summer

vegitot

Anyway if his problem is just his low confidence then after the great first goal, he may overcome it. Koeman also likes him and surely will use him more and more. A Bragna level that he displayed last season is enough for this season.

Andresito

Staff member
Anyway if his problem is just his low confidence then after the great first goal, he may overcome it. Koeman also likes him and surely will use him more and more. A Bragna level that he displayed last season is enough for this season.

It's Braga dawg :crbust:

vuji_31

Exactly. I dont know why the f this thread exploded. Trincao showed that he is everton class of player, maybe better, wolverhampton because of the portuguese colonia there. Guy gets constantly minutes in what should be said pretty decent line up.
I hope im wrong, but trincao so far is thrash. Lets hope koemann plays him that much so that we can sell him in summer

I hope so I am wrong but this guy is still really bad in my opinion. He scored a lucky goal , and everyone forgot 15 bad matches in a row.
If he didn't score it, he would be still shit.

Anyway, I don't like that he is slow as fuck for winger.

Betis played YOLO second half and there was plenty of space.

Hope so he can deny me , but I doubt. He is one-dimensional slow winger that cuts left and that's all.

fergus90

I hope so I am wrong but this guy is still really bad in my opinion. He scored a lucky goal , and everyone forgot 15 bad matches in a row.
If he didn't score it, he would be still shit.

Anyway, I don't like that he is slow as fuck for winger.

Betis played YOLO second half and there was plenty of space.

Hope so he can deny me , but I doubt. He is one-dimensional slow winger that cuts left and that's all.

Players must be given time though, he's young, in a new club with huge expectations. He did have a spell where he looked void of ideas but that to me is down to nerves and pressure than anything else. I think there is a very capable player in there, it is true sometimes if a player is struggling but can't get enough game time then a loan to a club in that same country could help the adaption process. But I think the coaching staff see potential in Trincao and he's slowly improving enough to warrant more minutes that will help him grow.

Home of Barca Fans