UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Frodo_FCB

Not a good draw for us, PSG is a tough team and they had a great game against Chelsea..We have a very difficult schedule and i think its quite impossible to win all 4 games(Sevilla, Valencia, PSGx2), so i would be happy with a draw in Paris with away goal(s), smth like 1-1 or 2-2.
RM - Atletico tie is 50-50. Juve is through, but its not gonna be easy, especially with Pogba out.
On the other side Bayern is the luckiest team in the world, first Shakhtar then Porto, when Barca had to play with EPL champions and now PSG, this is a joke. I hope this draw is not a fraud to secure a place in the final for Bayern.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Not a good draw for us, PSG is a tough team and they had a great game against Chelsea..We have a very difficult schedule and i think its quite impossible to win all 4 games(Sevilla, Valencia, PSGx2), so i would be happy with a draw in Paris with away goal(s), smth like 1-1 or 2-2.
RM - Atletico tie is 50-50. Juve is through, but its not gonna be easy, especially with Pogba out.
On the other side Bayern is the luckiest team in the world, first Shakhtar then Porto, when Barca had to play with EPL champions and now PSG, this is a joke. I hope this draw is not a fraud to secure a place in the final for Bayern.

Bayern playing a final in Germany is a nice story, but I don't think there's any rigging going on.

StarLord

Really atrocious draw for us once again in the CL, we can't get any luck at all it seems.

PSG are a really tough opponent, and we have to play like we did against City (but with better finishing) in order to go through. I am also certain that PSG have been massively boosted by the heroic manner in which they eliminated Chelsea a week back. That was a genuine triumph for them.

The Madrid derby, is the other interesting game in this QF line-up. While Atletico have completely owned Real this season, I think we are bound to see a reversal of fortunes for this one. Real Madrid always take the CL more seriously than anything else, and their injured players are slowly coming back. Still a very interesting tie that can go either way. PSG - Barca and the Madrid derby are the only QFs worth watching, the other two ties are rubbish.

I mean, how lucky can Juventus and Bayern get? Not only do they play in leagues with zero competition for them, they also get the shittier teams in the CL knockout stages! It's outrageous! This means that while we have to battle every step of the way, in La Liga, the Copa del Rey and the Champions League, Bayern and Juventus will be having training sessions from now, until the semis. It really pisses me off.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Really atrocious draw for us once again in the CL, we can't get any luck at all it seems.

PSG are a really tough opponent, and we have to play like we did against City (but with better finishing) in order to go through. I am also certain that PSG have been massively boosted by the heroic manner in which they eliminated Chelsea a week back. That was a genuine triumph for them.

The Madrid derby, is the other interesting game in this QF line-up. While Atletico have completely owned Real this season, I think we are bound to see a reversal of fortunes for this one. Real Madrid always take the CL more seriously than anything else, and their injured players are slowly coming back. Still a very interesting tie that can go either way. PSG - Barca and the Madrid derby are the only QFs worth watching, the other two ties are rubbish.

I mean, how lucky can Juventus and Bayern get? Not only do they play in leagues with zero competition for them, they also get the shittier teams in the CL knockout stages! It's outrageous! This means that while we have to battle every step of the way, in La Liga, the Copa del Rey and the Champions League, Bayern and Juventus will be having training sessions from now, until the semis. It really pisses me off.

so much whining one post, incredible.

Fun fact, I was literally chanting the names of Real and Bayern when ATM and Porto were drawn. My gf is my witness ;)

raskolnikov

It sucks that we face the same teams over and over, but its not a very difficult draw, Bayern/Real/Atletico would be tougher, Psg is a relatively normal draw, not easy not very hard. We should get trough though, especially since they miss Zlatan and Veratti first game.

mazp

PSG having a great game against Chelsea was more to do with Mou bottling it, than Blanc's tactical genius.. It's a fair draw, Barca is not the same team PSG faced back in the group stages, get a good result away, finish it at home. Love that the second leg is home.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Barca- PSG : 1st Leg would be crucial as if we thrash them away will mean a relatively easy game for the 2nd leg, as at that time we will get exhausted because of our tight schedule.
ATM - RM : I am seeing RM going through. Modric and Ramos will be back. Kroos has also had some rest and they are having some easy games bar the game with us which is only 2 days to go. Whereas ATM are really struggling and are exhausted.
Juve - Monaco : Juventus.
Bayern - Porto : pretty self explanatory.

StarLord

so much whining one post, incredible.

Fun fact, I was literally chanting the names of Real and Bayern when ATM and Porto were drawn. My gf is my witness ;)

If you can factually counter my claims in that post, then please do so, instead of describing my post as "whining".

Ataraxia

except take into consideration Suarez getting better and better with each difficult opponent he faces, and getting more pumped up. If the players stay injury free and the rotation is well, I dont see Barcelona being at a disadvantage. Of course it's so easy for Bayern and Juventus even in the round of 16, but Barcelona will also face a team that can barely keep up with much competition on all fronts. Besides, Juventus and Bayern might not even make it. Porto and Monaco would be so keen going to the semis, have nothing to lose.

Home of Barca Fans