UEFA Champions League 2014-15

L

linetty

Heynckes' Bayern was nothing like Pep's. It'd be a totally different story now

Sterlingfan2000

I hope barca knocks them out, they are like virus for me.
But If u look at the injurys bayern have, its quite amazing how good they are playing. Javi Martinez is back in training today , Robben und Ribery will be back on soon too.
It will be a hard match for both teams. Barcelona have the strongest attack but bayern defense is also outstanding. lahm alaba martinez boateng arent easy defenders , boateng shut off messi and aguero together in the world cup final, and neymar vs lahm wont be easy for neymar.

malvolio

Bayern celebrating as if they won the CL last night :lol:

said the same on here and got criticized for it. they pulled the comeback of the century don't you know?! :whistle:

porto had half of starters in defense. defended like buffoons and leaked 2 easy goals(boateng soft header with keeper slipping and muller deflection). if that's not a good reason to celebrate like winning the world-cup I don't know what is.

ps: not taking away the other 4 bayern goals or the brilliant performance. but they overreacted in the end.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

porto looked like amateurs yesterday. it's hard to think that barca, real/atleti or juventus would look the same in the allianz.

i would really enjoy seeing our forwards running at boateng and dante. :popcom::lucho:

Running at Boateng will be not as much fun as you imagine it to be. Also it is highly unlikely that Dante will ever start again in any important match for Bayern unless 3 of Boateng/Badstuber/Benatia/Javi Martinez are injured again.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
There is just now way Atletico will win this tie. Real with little to no injuries while Atletico is turning into a hospital. Easy win for Real.
5-0 5x Ronaldo

F

forcabarca

There is just now way Atletico will win this tie. Real with little to no injuries while Atletico is turning into a hospital. Easy win for Real.
5-0 5x Ronaldo

Ah hi mate...

How many will Bale+Benzema score tonight?

malvolio

Yes, and Bayern had half their starters as a whole. What's your point?

yeah poor bayern. being able to ONLY field an attack containing 2 WC winners and the best striker in bundesliga. or a midfield with 2 WC winners and one of the most talented young midfielders in the world which they got "at a discount" for €25 million. not to mention having the best GK in the world and another WC winner in defense. it's a tough life being bayern coach with options like that...

my point is that porto has a starting eleven that can cause problems to an elite side once in a while. but most of them lack experience and if they get injured there aren't players of the same caliber in reserves. unlike bayern, who are stacked with talent and experience.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

I hope we get Juventus, easiest opponent left and since I consider Real and Bayern (slightly) better than us I prefer it to face them in one game. Allthough my heart would break if we lose a cl final to that scum. I hope Atletico kicks them out tonight and we then face either Juventus or Atletico.
I give Atletico a much better chance to kick out Bayern than juventus.

so Us vs Juve while Bayern faces Atletico/Real is the ideal scenario imo.

a Barca vs Bayern final in Berlin would be beautiful as well.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Ryu, would you prefer Barca, Madrid, Atleti or Juve for semi-finals ?

Hm... Depends on whether Atletico kick out Real, I think. Because if the don't, that would mean either Barca or Real would get the automatically-advance-to-the-final-Juventus-card., which of course I would of course begrudge quite a bit. So if Atletico kick out Real, then I'm indifferent, I think. Because whether Bayern/Barca would play each other in the final or fence it out in the semis who gets the underdog in the final, isn't really of relevance, I think.
Although I have a hunch that Bayern might do better against Barca over two legs.

Home of Barca Fans