UEFA Champions League 2014-15

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Dunno why.

It's not because Juve, Milan and others were leading the game years if not decades ago that we can't call it when they have crappy performances.

And Juve was awful in these two legs. Based on what I watched tonight, I give them 1% chance to pass the next round.

That's not my point. You can call them out for poor performances.

That doesn't change the possibility that Juve could still pull 1-2 fluke performances. Not to mention they may have Pogba coming back as well, which should help them.

I agree that they are the weakest of the 4 in the semi-finals. However, instead of laughing them off, the teams should prove that they are better by outclassing them in the games.

StarLord

They are. But we should, nevertheless, avoid being complacent should we draw them in the semis.

I am not saying we should be complacent. I am saying that I want them in the semi. If we play well against Juventus, we are 95% through. If we play well against Real/Bayern we are at best, 60% through.

Simple as that. A rational calculation of probabilities.

Morten

Ronaldo and Messi have not scored for some time, imagine if Luiz Adriano remains topscorer with his 9 goals :pep:
Incredibly unlikely though, Ronaldo or Messi should get a goal or two still.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Juve fans all want RM in the semis apparently ^^

Expected. It's a team they could beat tbh.

I don't see them causing much trouble to either Barcelona are Bayern, they are too good for them. But anything can happen, this is a football

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

I don't see them causing much trouble to either Barcelona are Bayern, they are too good for them. But anything can happen, this is a football

I can see how it can be the least of 3 devils for them, don't know if it's about Barça and Bayern being too good, but RM is a team they can play if they setup a compact defense, while the other 2 are probably more abilitated to stretch them apart and/or tiki taka their way to the goals.

In any case, I expect Juve to play SUPER defensively, something like 5-3-2 may be.

Ode to Django

idk why Allegri used 3-5-2 today, very rarely uses it, and Juventus don't play well from a performance POV with it, maybe because Vidal was gassed and Pogba out.

Expect them to go back to 4-3-1-2 diamond, where they are at there strongest and look there best.

StarLord

On what basis can you even say that?

Real have had the upper hand versus both Bayern and Barcelona recently, they are European Champions, they annihilated Bayern last season etc etc etc. That doesn't even make any sense!

Ode to Django

Real have had the upper hand versus both Bayern and Barcelona recently, they are European Champions, they annihilated Bayern last season etc etc etc. That doesn't even make any sense!

Just use your head, it's not difficult.

Barcelona's front three can kill anybody at any given moment, Bayern are next level when they want to be, Madrid aren't anything special, missing Modric, no natural DM, the numbskull Ramos at the back who is guaranteed to present you chances. Juventus played them not long ago, in tight games (Madrid won) but were outplayed in both games.

I know this

because i watched both the games

The Juventus fans want to draw Madrid, that doesn't surprise me even in the slightest, just obvious really.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

It has nothing to do with Barça bayern being better than RM, but rather the style of play that makes them an easier team to face for Juve, even without checking Juve forums that would have been my first guess from their pov.

Home of Barca Fans