UEFA Champions League 2014-15

I prefer:

Barca - Juve, 6-0 aggregate win by FCB with 4 goals and 2 assists by The GOAT. I don't even hate Juve, just want Messi to start firing in again :lol:

1-1 aggregate win on away goals by RM just to see the look on Muller's face :lol:

dat Clasico UCL Final :worthy:

Devils

You just know that if we get Juventus, Suarez is going to score a few and troll the fuck out of Evra and Chellini.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Juve fans point of view ^^

skitch.png

Last edited:

Morten

Juve has 5 clean sheets in 7 games, they could absolutely pose a threat with their defence, their midfield is quite good on paper as well.

Leo_Messi

Juve has 5 clean sheets in 7 games, they could absolutely pose a threat with their defence, their midfield is quite good on paper as well.

I like their duo upfront too. Tevez and Morata. Two very different players yet they complement each other very well. Overall Juventus has a strong team but they are obviously not on the level of FCB, RM and Bayern but they can beat all 3 teams over 2 legs and in a final.

Yet I am sure that Lucho, Pep and Ancelotti are all hoping that they will draw Juventus.

CuleLife4Life

I'm annoyed. Last week I thought we had CL in the bag with Porto beating Bayern and Atleti only needing 1 goal to go to the semis.

Now Bayern and Real storm back :(

As much as I wish for Juve, I have a sick feeling we'll end up with Bayern.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
It was weak. But it was stupid on Turan's part too.

Yeah it was stupid given how far they were from ATM goal, if the receiving player makes a big deal out of it it's automatically yellow.. and the opposite player being Ramos amongst all.. inevitable.

BBZ8800

Some stats:
1. if Barcelona wins the CL, we will be hailed as the absolute kings of the last 10 Seasons with 4 trophies
2. if Bayern wins the CL, they will be the hailed as the European best team over the last few years
-- they would have wins in 2013, 2015 and finals in 2010 and 2012
-- the highest amount of finals in a short period in the last 20-ish years of CL
3. if Real wins it, they will win their 11th trophy
-- they will be the first team since 1989 and 1990 Seasons to win back to back trophies
-- also, if Real wins it, Spanish press will probably hail this success as greater than Barca's success with Pep, because Real needed only 2 years for 2 trophies
(Also, they will make a Goat out of Ronaldo)

So, whoever wins out of these 3 clubs, will be hailed as either the greatest team in the last 10 years (Barca), or the greatest European team in the last 5-6 years (Bayern) or the absolute European recorder and the first team to win back to back titles since 1990 (Real).

Whatever happens, we can expect a lot of hype and exaggeration.
(I don't expect Juve to win, so I won't write anything about that scenario, lol)

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans