UEFA Champions League 2014-15

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I am so happy with PES this year. I never tried the demo, and don't think the GKs are poor as you put it. It's a very well balanced game from my view. Pisses all over FIFA. No doubt.

Didn't buy neither this year , just played both Demos. Fifa is still the same garbage , and PES is starting to improve. Might buy PES next year , if they improve the game even more.

Djab

Although RM have the upper hand in the SB, Juve have enough quality in the midfield with Pogba back in the pitch to make Real suffer.
Hopefully Juve will go through.

King5Puyi

Didn't buy neither this year , just played both Demos. Fifa is still the same garbage , and PES is starting to improve. Might buy PES next year , if they improve the game even more.

Haha, I have both. PES engine is so beautiful. Especially playing tiki taka. You just wanna keep passing. Unlike the RM hugging FIFA where it's just counter with the 2 legends on their wings.

Even though I can't stand Muller for his behaviour, you need to just use him in both games to see how different and how beautiful PES is. In fifa, he'd be a liability, at PES, the first player you pull on your team.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Haha, I have both. PES engine is so beautiful. Especially playing tiki taka. You just wanna keep passing. Unlike the RM hugging FIFA where it's just counter with the 2 legends on their wings.

Even though I can't stand Muller for his behaviour, you need to just use him in both games to see how different and how beautiful PES is. In fifa, he'd be a liability, at PES, the first player you pull on your team.

Mulller is beast in FIFA 15 tho, he wins every header, and his stamina is nearly infinite

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Sadly, Real will go through.

It's possible given how lucky they've been so far in this CL season, but history is not on their side.

In their last 5 CL semi-finals they played, they lost the 1leg 4 times, and the 4times they didn't go through.

It's possible given how lucky they've been so far in this CL season, but history is not on their side.

In their last 5 CL semi-finals they played, they lost the 1leg 4 times, and the 4times they didn't go through.

They lost the first leg of the semi-finals 8 times - and never went through. :blush:

Juve had a 2:1 in the home match against Dortmund, too. It is not such a bad result as when Real opens up or has to open up Juve can counter attack...

blaugrana1987

Solid result for Juve, could be better with Llorente goal, could be worse with James one. Nonetheless, they have very good chance to get to the finals. Real plays Valencia in few days, and then Juve again which is very good since the Old Lady has already clinched Serie A title.

Cmon bianconeri lets do this!

Devils

Real are going out of the CL next week.

They will also drop points to Valencia on the weekend.

Calling it all now.

alittlebitter

people thought juve would sit back and defend their 2-1 lead over dortmund and that 2nd leg ended up as 3-0. not saying madrid are as bad as dortmund, but I don't think juve will park the bus in the 2nd leg.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

people thought juve would sit back and defend their 2-1 lead over dortmund and that 2nd leg ended up as 3-0. not saying madrid are as bad as dortmund, but I don't think juve will park the bus in the 2nd leg.

Well, they DID sit back. They simply scored on the break against Dortmund.

Morten

If we dont go through, i can see this Juventus side causing problems for Barca in the final. But let us see what happens, expecting a much better performance at home.

Home of Barca Fans