UEFA Champions League 2014-15

gatsu

people thought juve would sit back and defend their 2-1 lead over dortmund and that 2nd leg ended up as 3-0. not saying madrid are as bad as dortmund, but I don't think juve will park the bus in the 2nd leg.

Pretty certain that juve will park the bus and play in a 3-5-2 formation, not a bus like Atletico but something more accomplished tactically speaking, they are perfectly capable of not conceding in Madrid.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
FourFourTwo said:
1430841982_extras_noticia_foton_7_0.jpg
Former Brazil international Mazinho says he has no preference as to who wins between Thiago's Bayern Munich and Rafinha's Bayern Munich on Wednesday.

Mazinho's sons could meet in the first leg of the sides' UEFA Champions League semi-final at Camp Nou.

Rafinha has featured more often off the bench in Europe for Luis Enrique while former Barca boss Pep Guardiola has regularly called on Thiago since his return from injury.

However, Mazinho says it is more a case of pride for him, with the World Cup winner telling Perform: "I support both, I sit on the fence. For me, without any doubt it's a huge source of pride."

With Thiago's contract due to expire in 2017, the former Celta Vigo midfielder also said his son may be offered a new deal at the Allianz Arena.

"About this [contract] issue, I have no idea. I have my player there, he is not just my son, I'm his legal agent," Mazinho added.
"When you have the opportunity to play with the manager who brought you to Germany it is important and I want his new contract. I believe they can renew the contract. I hope so.

"Thiago has a unique quality. In my time as a player, I was different, even in the same position. He's a midfielder with great technical skills, and when playing one on one he has an easy solution.

"He's more creative and I was more defensive but with the ball I used to play well. Thiago has these skills, he's defensive as well and know how to play one against one. I don't have this ability."

I found hamad. :VdB:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Hopefully Juve can pull through, don't want to see Madrid have a chance to win the CL twice in a row.

DrPepper

people thought juve would sit back and defend their 2-1 lead over dortmund and that 2nd leg ended up as 3-0. not saying madrid are as bad as dortmund, but I don't think juve will park the bus in the 2nd leg.

They scored in, like, the first minute from a Tevez long shot and then parked the bus. Hard to draw any conclusions from that tbh.

JackaL

I liked Juve's game yesterday. One has to admit they were lucky with that James' header. Shit that they conceded one! I think Madrid has the power to turn this thing at the Bernabeu. Funny though, when Carvajal should have seen a card for the penalty, every other player got one but him!

MaxY

Devil May Cry
"6 - Real Madrid & Barcelona have hit to the wood six times, the most in Champions League 2014/15"

Home of Barca Fans