UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Kohe321

Nobody honestly expected them to keep a clean sheet against RM. A 2-1 victory at home is a very good result for them, and they have a decent chance of advancing to the finals now if they just give it their all at the Bernabeu. Especially if Pogba can make the game. Him and Tevez could be decisive.

killerqueen

I think, the second leg match at the Bernabeu will look like the last game Monaco vs. Juventus. Juventus will park the bus, Juve always played defensively when the team is intending to draw the game.

Morten

Nobody honestly expected them to keep a clean sheet against RM. A 2-1 victory at home is a very good result for them, and they have a decent chance of advancing to the finals now if they just give it their all at the Bernabeu. Especially if Pogba can make the game. Him and Tevez could be decisive.

Its a decent one, certainly. However, i think we are a small favorite, the result isnt that great for them. I expect a very close game, nothing decided.

Darko

Real are still the favorites, a 3-1 would be a completely different story, Juve could park the bus and even concede, but now if they concede and don't score they are out, so I doubt Allegri will go all in on the bus parking tactic, they need a goal.

Morten

Real are still the favorites, a 3-1 would be a completely different story, Juve could park the bus and even concede, but now if they concede and don't score they are out, so I doubt Allegri will go all in on the bus parking tactic, they need a goal.

We only need one goal, if we dont concede. So i think its important for Real to have patience, not to go all out attack. Of course we should go out to control the match and play well, but we dont have to commit too much in the early stages of the game.

Richard.H

Hoping Barca doesn't fuk this up at the Allianz.

Also kinda hoping that RM goes through. For some reason, I fear the bus parking Italians more than an opponent we've faced multiple times already this season. Plus Barca beating RM in the final would be hell of an achievement for all cules to remember.

JackaL

Hoping Barca doesn't fuk this up at the Allianz.

Also kinda hoping that RM goes through. For some reason, I fear the bus parking Italians more than an opponent we've faced multiple times already this season. Plus Barca beating RM in the final would be hell of an achievement for all cules to remember.

A Barca - Madrid final would cause a couple of heart attacks on both sides...

BerkeleyBernie

they were ok , but they lacked offensive people , they only had 2 people going forward. Its different without robben/ribery their attacking power is gone without them

Yep. Even so, it could have gone either way, save for Messi's brilliance. Both teams generally did a good job of disrupting the other. Barça had a little control towards the end of the first period, once the pressing slowed a bit, but both teams were making a lot of errant passes in the second half with the interceptions leading to opportunities.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Yep. Even so, it could have gone either way, save for Messi's brilliance. Both teams generally did a good job of disrupting the other. Barça had a little control towards the end of the first period, once the pressing slowed a bit, but both teams were making a lot of errant passes in the second half with the interceptions leading to opportunities.

No, Barca were much better than Bayern at stopping their attacks. Every time Bayern robbed the ball off Barca, Busi or Alves got it back in 4-5 seconds. Ridiculously good defensive performance from Barca today.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Are you sure

they didn't look ok

Offensively they were never good. Without Robben and Ribery it is hard anyway, bayern have to get used it as both are not getting younger. But defensively they were quite good until the 70th minute, they were just tired and barca showed some individual brilliance in the last 15 minutes. Nothing bayern could do about that, barca were just too good.

Home of Barca Fans