UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
They were hilarious defensively, Barcelona could have scored six

Through on goal from a goal kick :lol: Nice high line

Richard.H

Tie is not over yet guys. We still need to get the job done at the Allianz where they will most likely have Robben back I think. Still a hard task and Pep always does well at home.

Richard.H

Tie is not over yet guys. We still need to get the job done at the Allianz where they will most likely have Robben back I think. Still a hard task and Pep always does well at home.

Hopefully we knick just one goal early on in the first half, which could potentially completely kill them off. Scoring 5 goals against us would be a massive tragedy for Barca. Scoring 3 goals is still realistic for Pep.

StarLord

They were hilarious defensively, Barcelona could have scored six

Through on goal from a goal kick :lol: Nice high line

They were facing a superior opponent, that is what made them look like fools at times. Barca and Bayern have been by far the best sides in Europe (along with Real to a degree) for many years now, playing exactly this high line you are laughing at. All systems have their weakspots.

Bayern were great tonight, the opposition was greater.

MessiNeymar

All these bayern tears are so fucking delcious, so nice to see a disgusting shitty club going back to the shithole they belong.

Here's to hoping we put 5 past them in there home

Morten

All these bayern tears are so fucking delcious, so nice to see a disgusting shitty club going back to the shithole they belong.

Here's to hoping we put 5 past them in there home

Even though i dont want barca to win anything, its indeed a sight to behold The tears of traitor 1, traitor 2, Muller, Ribery and the likes.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Does someone have the videos or a link for their players post match itw ?

Can't find it, please I wanna see Muller and Neuer's faces :lol:

Home of Barca Fans