UEFA Champions League 2014-15

xavi_the_Boss

pfff please we would kill Juve with our set pieces.
I was surprised that they were quite troubled by Monaco who should have atleast scored 1-2 Goals there.To bad they didn´t and now it´s very hard to turn it around.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Sorry Pep but hopefully Porto can knock out Bayern tonight whilst we go sailing through to the semis. Then hopefully Atletico can do the job against Real tomorrow.

Capitan Puyol

These Bayern fans are gloryhunter pathetic people. They have unrealistic view for their team and they think, that Heynckess treble is because their team was 5 times superior than any other in Europe. The true is that they had much luck, especially in the 1/8 2nd leg against Arsenal. And now...Guardiola is wrong for everything and their pathetic fans blame him. Oh yeaahhh, with another manager Bayern will win treble every season...what an infantiles.

trsn

These Bayern fans are gloryhunter pathetic people. They have unrealistic view for their team and they think, that Heynckess treble is because their team was 5 times superior than any other in Europe. The true is that they had much luck, especially in the 1/8 2nd leg against Arsenal. And now...Guardiola is wrong for everything and their pathetic fans blame him. Oh yeaahhh, with another manager Bayern will win treble every season...what an infantiles.

I tell you a secret...

The thoughts of other people isnt yours. You think THIS! Nobody told THIS! Bayern was in the last 5-6 years more than the most teams in CL-final/semis. Sure Bayern have this thoughts of there team. And if you just take a watch on their team, their world cup winners, they every season have the right to think that.

Sorry for my bad english.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Can't wait for Bayern-Porto game, hopefully Porto will do the same as the last match - use high pressing so that Alonso or Dante make a mistake, 1-0 and Bayern has a mountain to climb. Want to see Tello playing, though he is still doubtful for this game.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Can't wait for Bayern-Porto game, hopefully Porto will do the same as the last match - use high pressing so that Alonso or Dante make a mistake, 1-0 and Bayern has a mountain to climb. Want to see Tello playing, though he is still doubtful for this game.

It would seriously surprise me if either og the two starts. Not to burst your bubble or anything.

Morten

Can anyone who support a big european team accuse others of being glory hunters? :lol:

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Exactly my point.

From an international standpoint, it would have only been more ridiculous, if a Real Madrid supporter, so you for example :p, would have made the accusation. ;)

Deco10

Tello won't play for sure

Devils

Bayern would be lucky to go out today. It would save them from the humiliation of potentially getting killed by us in the next round.

StarLord

I tell you a secret...

The thoughts of other people isnt yours. You think THIS! Nobody told THIS! Bayern was in the last 5-6 years more than the most teams in CL-final/semis. Sure Bayern have this thoughts of there team. And if you just take a watch on their team, their world cup winners, they every season have the right to think that.

Sorry for my bad english.

Bayern fans and their bragging over finals played in...tststststststststs.

You are the only team lucky enough to have played Lyon in a CL semi. You and United that played versus Schalke! The other successful semi was against Real on penos, when Real had a Clasico in between the two legs at the Camp Nou while Bayern was indifferently second in the Bundesliga.

And yes, Bayern have lots of good players, but so do Real and Barca.

StarLord

Bayern would be lucky to go out today. It would save them from the humiliation of potentially getting killed by us in the next round.

If they go through tonight (likely) they will be up there. Every game is different. They also have weekly training sessions in their league to prepare them for the semis, while we and Real/Atleti are locked in mortal combat in our league.

Home of Barca Fans