Virgil van Dijk

Kul_z

City fans, Ramos fans, United fans, etc hate on him.

I guess you'll agree that VVD walks into and improves any team in the world?

What a dumb statement. No one comes close since vvd joined klopp. By far best cb in the world, not that he walks in and improves, but takes the captaincy instantly if you ask me.

Guy is down to earth, seems polite, and cant really see why could he have haters. And i love his path, not some 20 year old prodigy instagram early bloomer that in 95% turns into shit

RF20

Banned
What a dumb statement. No one comes close since vvd joined klopp. By far best cb in the world, not that he walks in and improves, but takes the captaincy instantly if you ask me.

Guy is down to earth, seems polite, and cant really see why could he have haters. And i love his path, not some 20 year old prodigy instagram early bloomer that in 95% turns into shit

I know right!!

He gets hate for being wsy too good. It's simple really. Afyer you hit a certain level, you'll get haters randomly.

El Gato

Villarato!
Nothing on Romano's feed about this. Looking more like cloutchasers.

VVD may get up there but will never be validated as such when playing for a clown team that overtly doesn't value titles.
TBH if I am VVD I'm moving as a matter of two windows if I'm not winning CL again.

Home of Barca Fans