Vitor Roque (loaned to Real Betis)

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Deco is still sporting director and he picked him. Does it make sense to you he is already giving up on his signing. And after barely playing?
You could make an argument that Deco is a yes man as well if Laporta is making this big decision to move Roque out. Our latest and biggest signing in a while.
It makes 100% sense to give up on him, yes - he fucking sucks! I watched the first two friendlies and this dude couldn't even play for Barca B.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Latest reports are that he is interested in a move to Lazio.

Their latest interest has been 20m for 50% of his rights, so we are close to a deal.

I don't see why we don't just loan Roque in LaLiga though.

Samu scored 12 goals in LaLiga, has played poorly at both the u19 and Olympic squad, and will now be moving for 40m.

Ok so that one may just be a balancing deal with Chelsea for Gallagher, but still he managed to change his perception in one season.
Dear lord, 20M??? I'll fucking drive him to Rome myself - take that money and run!!!!

TheStig

It's a loss on the books so probably that's why we didn't take it and I don't remember Barca ever owning 50% of a player. In the end they'll loan him to them while paying for his wages.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
It's a loss on the books so probably that's why we didn't take it and I don't remember Barca ever owning 50% of a player. In the end they'll loan him to them while paying for his wages.
That’s what I fear, just take the 20 and run. We fucked up, we move on…

Maradona37

Would only judge him, when he gets run of games as a 9 among the starting 11. His situation till now is another Barca masterclass on how not to treat its players. Even sack of camel dung like Oreo gets bunch of minutes to show his disasterclass as DM, despite everybody knows he's ticking time bomb.
The only good thing about Oreo is his hunger.

Home of Barca Fans