Vitor Roque (loaned to Real Betis)

serghei

Can't take the deals if you don't have the backing for them.

Savinho couldn't get a game at PSV
Gabriel Moscardo is going on loan for experience.
Etc

Roque probably won't end up a Reinier, but we are as desperate as a virgin on the last day of earth.

Didn't his agent say he doesn't want to go on loan? And it's either Barca or a sale? Seems like the Roque camp is the one not fancying a loan, even though it is the best option for the player atm.

Porque

Didn't his agent say he doesn't want to go on loan? And it's either Barca or a sale? Seems like the Roque camp is the one not fancying a loan, even though it is the best option for the player atm.

There's loans and then there are "loans" with buy options.

Agent only looking out for his client.

Last week reported that Roque interested in a LaLiga loan.

jamrock

I'd prefer a sell on more than a buy back, 20-30%.

Why would he come back here "the club" has treated him terribly, but two managers ignoring you says something is off with your game.

A 20 year old poacher isn't a thing in modern football anymore, you need to have something else in your game.

I'd say this much, I'd rather keep him than Torres, at least with him it's still an unknown.

serghei

There's loans and then there are "loans" with buy options.

Agent only looking out for his client.

Last week reported that Roque interested in a LaLiga loan.

I don't get it. What is wrong with a loan? You go to some other team where there is less pressure to deliver right away and you develop, then you come back a better player.

The only way them not liking a loan is if they are full of themselves and think the player is already top.

serghei

Or they are worried that the player might flop, that's the another option. You go on loan and you don't prove yourself your career prospects are suffering a big blow.

Porque

I don't get it. What is wrong with a loan? You go to some other team where there is less pressure to deliver right away and you develop, then you come back a better player.

The only way them not liking a loan is if they are full of themselves and think the player is already top.

Like I say, there's a difference between the club wanting a loan to adapt to the league, and the club wanting a loan with a obligatory buy option to get rid of him after a few months.

Curry knows what's up and is protecting his client against the latter.

serghei

Like I say, there's a difference between the club wanting a loan to adapt to the league, and the club wanting a loan with a obligatory buy option to get rid of him after a few months.

Curry knows what's up and is protecting his client against the latter.

We want a loan with obligatory buy option? Then the club has completely ruled that the transfer is a flop and even his potential is seen as not good enough.

Loki

Leave the kid alone, no buybacks, the best for him is that he goes far away of this rotten club which treated him horribly.
The only horrible treatment was to buy him in the first place. He obviously isn't good enough even to be a backup, as 2 different coaches already saw him in training and decided not to count on him.

serghei

The only horrible treatment was to buy him in the first place. He obviously isn't good enough even to be a backup, as 2 different coaches already saw him in training and decided not to count on him.

It seems so, but if he turns out a top player in 2-3 years, the club (Laporta and Deco) and the managers we had when he was here will have some explaining to do for sure. It's all up to the player to prove the club wrong.

fergus90

Whilst Roque may or may not become a top player, this whole situation will only further damage the pretty poor reputation present day Barcelona has. The club has become a conveyor belt for signings in the last decade.

TheStig

Exactly, Vitor's real quality is not important when we talk about how the club treated him. Even if he's the worst player in the history of the club (he isn't) no club should treat him like this, especially one that considers himself more than a club (lol).

Home of Barca Fans