Vitor Roque (loaned to Real Betis)

Porque

My bet is on Laporta. Smells like something he would do, probably convinced by the sweet tongue of that agent Tim Curry about the great quality of Roque.

Curry took him to a rodizio and said "Joan, the secret is to avoid the first cuts and only take the last ones, those are the best"

Ever since then Curry had his trust. The Roque deal was never in doubt.

Messi983

Another reason to watch Sporting atleast.

Maybe Deco includes Fort in the deal and comes back with Fresneda :lol:

Yep, already enjoyed watching Sporting a lot last year because of Amorim, my boy Trincao, Gyokeres and Diomande.

Would say they're my new favorite team alongside Brighton.

serghei

It is what it is. When you take unproven players from South America... this can happen. Not like the guy had many games for his senior national team either to see him perform at a higher level.

serghei

I'm sure we will put in a buy-back of some sort if we sell him for just 20m. In case he turns out great.

Seems fishy that there's now 2 managers that don't rate him well enough to get even decent minutes. Chances are, he has a lot of improving to do and Barca, who are required to win now, can't give him enough time.

Porque

It is what it is. When you take unproven players from South America... this can happen. Not like the guy had many games for his senior national team either to see him perform at a higher level.

Can't take the deals if you don't have the backing for them.

Savinho couldn't get a game at PSV
Gabriel Moscardo is going on loan for experience.
Etc

Roque probably won't end up a Reinier, but we are as desperate as a virgin on the last day of earth.

Home of Barca Fans