Vitor Roque (loaned to Real Betis)

Porque

Deco is trying to close its exit, but for now the offers are low

In Brazil they talk about an interest from Real Sociedad, Porto does not want him, Everton have given up and there will be a summit with Sporting Lisbon.

---

Fuckin' diabolical.

jamrock

They are loco as fuck if they think,someone will pay money for a player, they don't even want to give minutes.

Big L on this one for deco/the scouting department.

CuleLife4Life

Those responsible for this transfer should have to stand and explain themselves. There's retarded and then there is this transfer.

This might just be the worst transfer I've ever seen from Barca.

-This was a kneejerk reaction from Laporta because of Endrick going to RM which is idiotic as it gets.
-Spending money we did not have for him during a financial crisis
-Not properly scouting him at all because if he were scouted, he'd never have been brought
-Treating him like sh*t allegedly. Apparently no one is really talking/guiding him behind the scenes.

At least when we had the likes of Douglas, it was blatant money laundering. This transfer is just on another level of bizarre.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Hahaha

We are stuck with him arent we?
Of course we are lol. If a player sucks even on YouTube "highlights" from the Brazilian league, wtf do you expect? :lol: Nobody wants him on loan even if we pay half his wage :cry: So yes, we're stuck with him and he won't get any minutes because he fucking sucks and Torres hopefully won't get any minutes either.

jamrock

Back in training today, so I guess that means he's staying now?.

Faye absent again, guess that means he's out.

jairzinho

There are interested clubs. Looks like the board is holding out for a 30-35 million dollar fee. I think they will cave in eventually and sell for around 28 mil which was the last offer.

BJJ

Didn't Everton want him for 28 million? We should have grabbed that offer with both hands.
What pisses me off is the fact that this board has no clue what it's doing. Even I'd a truly great Brazilian talent emerges in the future, he will rule out signing for Barca. This club has turned into a circus with these incompetent Catalans.

Masetro10

Why stuck? If we are actually "stuck" with anybody, it's Lewandovsky. A nothing player, who simply isn't fit for top tier football anymore and a burden to Flicks wannabe gegenpressing football. We play 10 men, when he is on. Rawke, as awkward as he can be, can at least run and press.
I mean at least wait until after a week Lewa does nothing. He scores 2 goals after all

Home of Barca Fans