Vitor Roque (loaned to Real Betis)

Total-Football

❗️Barça will renew Lenglet's contract for two more seasons and defer his salary by 4 years, making it €8m per season. This would allow the club to register Dani Olmo and sign a low-cost left winger.

-@sport

Lenglet till 2028, we are f*cked.
Barca also reportedly plans to fly at low cost airlines. Stunning .

Fc low-costalona

Joan

It's not an actual extension as far as I make it, but a deferral of his wages. Extension is only to pay him over more years.
Not talking about this one (additional 2 years on his contract) but the first extension offered from the club which increased his wages.

Point is, there was no reason to offer his crazy wages, not for the initial contract, and not for the extension.

MontenegrinCuler

Open race between Sporting and Betis for him right now. I'd personally prefer him going on loan to Betis. He will probably get more playtime and if he adapts there, then he's ready for Barça too. No matter how he performs in Portugal we really can't rate his potential for Barça based off that. Just the way he was a beast in Brazilian league but then suck at La Liga.

Loki

I don't see him going to sporting. Selling him for 20m would mean a big minus in the books and that is terrible for ffp. It would be way better for the books to loan him to Betis.

Messi983

I hope we get 0 for him, we don't deserve anything else.

Good luck to the kid wherever he goes.

Time for me to leave for some time as well.

Loki

On the other hand, if he flops at Betis and is a sub there, then it's a 30m loss.
Only if you let him leave for free and that will obviously not happen. The worst case scenario would be that Barca needs to loan him out until his amortisation is so low, that some club is willing to pay the price.
He has a contract until 2031. Meaning 40m/7= 5.7m/year amortisation. So every year, barca's price can drop for him for this amount until a club is willing to pay it. Until then, loan is the only logical option.

Joan

I hope we get 0 for him, we don't deserve anything else.

Good luck to the kid wherever he goes.

Time for me to leave for some time as well.
What has the club done to the kid that you're so upset?

All he's shown is a touch of a rapist and low self esteem. Would be the 8th wonder of the world if he ever amounts to sth.

Barca picked him, paid a hefty fee, brought him to top level football and the coaches deem him not good enough. Bon voyage Vitor.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans