Vitor Roque (loaned to Real Betis)

Givenchy

What has the club done to the kid that you're so upset?

All he's shown is a touch of a rapist and low self esteem. Would be the 8th wonder of the world if he ever amounts to sth.

Barca picked him, paid a hefty fee, brought him to top level football and the coached deem him not good enough. Bon voyage Vitor.
The guy has barely been given a chance. Xavi had an agenda against him from day 1 because he didn't want the player, it's another Deco and Laporta masterclass in lack of communication.

fwiw I can't imagine Roque being a star at a top club, he just isn't that talented but loaning him out and losing him for a paltry fee because that fucker Laporta needs to clear wages to register a player we didn't need in Olmo is peak retarded.

ajnotkeith

This player can at minimum score like 10 LaLiga goals playing as a starter for Betis. I'm not worried and I don't think it will decrease his value, if anything, it will be good to loan him and re-evaluate our options after we see him actually play for a season.

He also needs time, he's clearly a raw player and has made a big step up, it takes time for most young players, not everyone is Yamal.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

The guy has barely been given a chance. Xavi had an agenda against him from day 1 because he didn't want the player, it's another Deco and Laporta masterclass in lack of communication.

fwiw I can't imagine Roque being a star at a top club, he just isn't that talented but loaning him out and losing him for a paltry fee because that fucker Laporta needs to clear wages to register a player we didn't need in Olmo is peak retarded.

They would have loaned him out or sold him regardless of Olmo, because he is not good enough.

He has been barely given a chance, because he is not good enough.

Xavi had an agenda against him, because he is not good enough.

Nothing crazy has happened here, apart from the Special Olympics Sporting Department doing their usual thing.

The sooner he goes to a mid level team and enjoys his football there, the better. Because in Europe, that's his level.

And he can't blame anybody else for that, because he is not good enough.

Devils

We gotta ditch this Andre Cury scumbag.

How many trash Brazilian has this guy sent our way?

Gotta cut these ties.

malvolio

Sensational how paupers in here are crying over the "injustice" Barca has done to a guy that can be hardly called a footballer. He made millions for doing nothing, ya clowns.

TheStig

All the involved got a nice % when we bought him and will get a nice % now, very successful transfer! Fuck what the team/club needs, that's not important.

Loki

Betis meeting with Barca right now for Roque. I expect the deal to be finished in a few hours. Barca can't sell him for 20m because of the loss in the books. So a loan is the only option left and there is hope he will perform well at Betis. They're an offensive team, which likes to attack.

Porque

The Betis club representatives who travelled to Barcelona yesterday have been at the Ciutat Esportiva Joan Gamper since early this morning to negotiate the signing. They also saw Philomone's agent standing in the car park.

Co0ter

Betis meeting with Barca right now for Roque. I expect the deal to be finished in a few hours. Barca can't sell him for 20m because of the loss in the books. So a loan is the only option left and there is hope he will perform well at Betis. They're an offensive team, which likes to attack.
This is the best option for RIGHT NOW, I agree, but not for long term. If he has a stinker or gets injured at Betis, absolutely no one will want him. I think selling for 25mil and taking a 5mil-ish loss now is best for us long term. Even if he has a decent season in Betis, the buyers who'd be interested would be unlikely willing to pay over 25-30mil at most anyway. Flick doesn't want him, imo just sell to the highest bidder. If Gundogan leaves and Lenglet continues to refuse to fuck off and gets his wages diluted over 4 years, we should be able to register everyone no problem. I hate the idea of losing Gundogan, but I don't blame him for wanting out.

Porque

Atletico also signed Vermeeran in the winter market. Check this, this is what a normal club does. No pay to loan scheme bollocks.

Arthur Vermeeren's future at Atlético de Madrid goes through a transfer. The Belgian, who arrived last January at the market, barely had minutes in the season under Simeone's orders (161 in five games) and the season that is presented does not look very different due to the signings undertaken by the club (Gallagher in the center of the field), the presence of key players for Cholo (Koke, Llorente, De Paul) and the growth of youth players (Barrios). A lot of competition. But Vermeeren is a future player who is trusted (he is 19 years old) but is "still green", a pre-season later he is still seen, who needs shooting. To mature it there is only one way: the minutes and the experience. Hence, the red-and-white club meditates its transfer this 24-25. And there is no shortage of candidates.

In the last hours, several journalists specialized in the market who information on Twitter (Fabrizio Romano, Sacha Tavolieri) offered three: Marseille of the French Ligue 1 and Bayer Levekusen and Leipzig of the German Bundesliga. The last name is the one that most excites the red-and-white soccer player. And the one that would be closest. The club would already be negotiating the conditions with the red-and-white club. The player's father has accompanied him for much of the summer, present at Atlético's training at Cerro del Espino with assiduity.

Home of Barca Fans