Vitor Roque (loaned to Real Betis)

Porque

If Betis decide to permanently sign Roque after 2 years for €25M, Barça will have a buy-back option of €27.5M

That sounds a bit strange?

Will have to find another source, but basically means we want to bring him out and cancel the deal.

It was initially meant to be a 2 year loan without a purchase clause. So this way still has it at the terms of the loan, but if the player proves to be Betis level and not Barca level, then we can choose not to match it and cut our losses.

Probably set after Chadi mishap where we were left in limbo.

Last edited:

Loki

Vitor Roque's signing for Real Betis is scheduled to be made official today.
@MatteMoretto

Finally. Felt like this thing dragged for far longer than necessary. Lenglet is also not official yet although he was seen at Atleti-Girona game. This summer the club works especially slow. I fear Deco needs an assistant with good knowledge in finance. The club lacks obviously someone in that field after Reverter and Alemany left.

Andresito

Staff member
Official now.

Agreement reached between FC Barcelona and Real Betis Balompié for the loan of the player Vitor Roque until 30 June 2025, with the option of another year. The Andalusian side will both register the player and have the right to purchase.

- Loan until 2025
- Real Betis have an option to extend loan until 2026
- Salary to be paid by Real Betis
- Barça can get him back for free after one season
- Real Betis have a buy option to acquire 80% of his rights for €25m + variables
- In the event of Real Betis executing their buy option, Barcelona will have a buy-back option worth €27.5m
- No fear clause included.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Official now.

Agreement reached between FC Barcelona and Real Betis Balompié for the loan of the player Vitor Roque until 30 June 2025, with the option of another year. The Andalusian side will both register the player and have the right to purchase.

- Loan until 2025
- Real Betis have an option to extend loan until 2026
- Salary to be paid by Real Betis
- Barça can get him back for free after one season
- Real Betis have a buy option to acquire 80% of his rights for €25m + variables
- In the event of Real Betis executing their buy option, Barcelona will have a buy-back option worth €27.5m
- No fear clause included.

Doesn't seem that bad as first reported.

Messi983

As is usual in the loan contracts of their players, Barça wanted to include the fear clause so that Vitor Roque could not face the Barça team when they face Real Betis. However, it was the forward himself who did not accept that condition and, therefore, will be able to face Barça.

Good, let's hope he scores a hattrick and shows a middle finger to Lieporta and Bumsi.

khaled_a_d

Vitor Roque's signing for Real Betis is scheduled to be made official today.
@MatteMoretto

Finally. Felt like this thing dragged for far longer than necessary. Lenglet is also not official yet although he was seen at Atleti-Girona game. This summer the club works especially slow. I fear Deco needs an assistant with good knowledge in finance. The club lacks obviously someone in that field after Reverter and Alemany left.

You always need patience with sales, especially negotiating with Liga clubs who needs to be sure they can register a player.

I would say Faye deal was the only one dragged too long tbh.

Mercato is much more busier in 2nd half of August this summer tbh, for most clubs at least.

Andresito

Staff member
Flick: "It's not true that I didn't count on Vitor Roque. There are circumstances in every case and I already told him that it was difficult for him."

Home of Barca Fans