Vitor Roque (loaned to Real Betis)

BJJ

Chelsea have paid the release clause of Nicolas Jackson.

35m euros.
People point the finger at oil clubs but Chelsea's spending under the Yank has reached new levels of insanity.
What are UEFA doing? The EPL clubs have no limits and la liga under Tebas are handcuffed. How are we supposed to compete ?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
By kicking Tebas out but that will not happen because the other clubs have a hard-on for him.

xXKonan

By kicking Tebas out but that will not happen because the other clubs have a hard-on for him.
That and they love the idea of "Sticking it" to Us and Real even if it meant they fuck themselves over in the process.

They have no right to bitch when Tebas's bullshit spending cap is constricting them to a point where they have to give up any good talent they have in order to sign players.

Big brain shit when the divide of the EPL and La Liga is getting bigger on the financial aspect. But hey it's more important to burn the league to the ground if it meant Tebas is sticking it to Real and Barca.

mc_lovin

Damn!! I really liked this player, ended the season on fire.

Surprise his clause his that low, will be worth 2x as much in a few seasons
Would be really surprising to me. He looks clunky as fuck.

Said it before, but Roque is the best CF we can sign. I am not as sure about him as I was about Alvarez back then (was ridiculously obvious he would make it), but he's also much younger.

Porque

People point the finger at oil clubs but Chelsea's spending under the Yank has reached new levels of insanity.
What are UEFA doing? The EPL clubs have no limits and la liga under Tebas are handcuffed. How are we supposed to compete ?

Villarreal agreed to sell Nic in January to Bournemouth so this buyout clause is probably more than they would have expected 6 months ago. His end of season explosion has certainly left him looking underpriced.

An unusual mistake from Roig not to increase his BO clause and see his high potential before (which is definitely an issue that Spanish clubs have when trying to sell players).

In any case, I'm skeptical if he will be a success right now at a top club, though you could argue Chelsea are not a top club right now despite their spending.

35m for Jackson vs. Vitor Roque for 45m for us though as backup/rotation?

With Lewy still around for a season. Now that's a tougher question as Jackson gives alot more that we lack. Namely, immense pace, dribbling and finishing. And can also fill our evasive left wing void.

Porque

Read they are there for the Brasil - Guinea game in Cornella.

Good change to use CBF expenses trip to push through a deal though :lol:

Devils

Not sure about this guy but I know with certainty that it is impossible to be worse than Ferran Torres, so this guy would be an upgrade.

soul24rage

If we do buy him and can't register him this summer for watever reason, wouldn't mind if we loan him back to his club, finish the 2023 season and then come to Barca in winter 2023.

M3ls

Even the highlights of this Roque are not impressive (not only me, read the comments). Very average skill player. Aggressive without the ball, that's ok, but otherwise average - no impressive speed, dribbling, technique, passing game - nothing.

Home of Barca Fans