Vitor Roque (loaned to Real Betis)

jamrock

1 down
3 to go

This is gonna be a slow & rough but overall good window for us.

We just need these bums to leave the club & stop holding on like leeches so we can continue to build for the future.

Nucky

Well a striker was needed, no doubt there but I gotta a bad feeling about him somehow, I don't know but this Brazilian generation that is coming now is very very overrated and miles away from what Brazil used to have.. Now I know players like Ronaldo,Roberto Carlos,Ronaldinho,Kaka,Rivaldo aren't born every day but currently the only Brazilian player that can at least be a little compared to them is Vinicius Junior, others are miles away even Raphinha to be honest.. But still he's is coming, wish him good luck and hope he won't be another Gabriel Barbosa..

khaled_a_d

Well a striker was needed, no doubt there but I gotta a bad feeling about him somehow, I don't know but this Brazilian generation that is coming now is very very overrated and miles away from what Brazil used to have.. Now I know players like Ronaldo,Roberto Carlos,Ronaldinho,Kaka,Rivaldo aren't born every day but currently the only Brazilian player that can at least be a little compared to them is Vinicius Junior, others are miles away even Raphinha to be honest.. But still he's is coming, wish him good luck and hope he won't be another Gabriel Barbosa..

You are setting yourself for disappointment if your expectations is a generational Brazilian legend.
Roque has a solid potential as a starting 9, a good one for big team. Think of Aguero being the absolute best case scenario, with Lautaro being a more realistic and optimistic expectation.

For 35M, that is fair enough deal, right now you won't get a legit starting 9 who isn't in his 30's for less than 70M (that will get you an Isak or Vlahovic, hardly world beater) so if Roque became that level of player then it is great investment.

mc_lovin

I mean Ronaldo, (Roberto Carlos), Ronaldinho, Kaka and Rivaldo were all genuine Balon d' Or calibre of players. Roque's ceiling for me is "just" world-class.

I am also really excited about Roque-Lewy-Dembele. Looks well balanced with Balde on the left.

Anyway, I am sold, but don't expect him to be a world footballer. That's hopefully Lamine in the next generation.

Porque

If we were to play him wide to give him game time then I think we would be making a mistake and the growing pains would be painful.

Especially with the way Xavi has setup has wide men and failed to move Ansu, Memphis, Ferran, Raphinha closer to the forward as an attacking interior.

Home of Barca Fans