Vitor Roque (loaned to Real Betis)

Raketa10

Can someone explain to me why would we pay 40 mil for a player and than play him less than Guiu? Is Guiu so special or are we THAT dumb? If Guiu is indeed better than Roque than why the hell did we buy Roque? If on the other hand Roque is better and the price is reasonable than why the hell is he glued to the bench? WTF???

CuleLife4Life

40mil for him when we have other priorities was absurd. I'm guessing Laporta saw Real get Endrick and he wanted some random Brazilian wonder kid too.

Porque

Vitor Roque was left without playing and Xavi justified his bet on Marc Guiu because he was looking for a more direct game and someone who could finish the crosses​

Messi983

Probably Guiu scoring in previous game against Athletic played a role too in Xavi's decision.

And also think it's fine for Xavi to protect the kid a bit. Some folks here already think he's a flop after three cameo appearances.

JamDav1982

Feel like Xavi making a point about wanting a midfielder rather than Roque in January.

Wait and see if he leaves.. this will be reported as one of many excuses.

Porque

If we were to believe the rumours then Xavi wanted Aleix Garcia. Who is having a cracking season but doesn't really solve the issues in the 11.

Plus Xavi should be far from the selection process of signings.

But yes, it seems that Roque could have waited till summer given there seems no interest in Xavi perspective for a fast integration.

And that's a big issue in itself.

Smells of Malcom syndrome. Which is ironic because after seeing the technical ability of Ferran and Raphinha, then Roque should be right up Xavi scouting.

vuji_31

This kid looked bang average in Brazil.

I don't know what they saw in him, he can't score to save his life.

His finishing is shit, he does not even look at the goalkeeper, he is like a random shot simulator.

Doubt in next two years he will be in Barcelona.

Home of Barca Fans