Vitor Roque (loaned to Real Betis)

soul24rage

I wouldn't judge him now. Give the kid some time to adapt to the team and the country.

Time to judge him would be next season.

vuji_31

It is not based on few games in Barcelona, this guy just does not look good to me.

Average technique, shit passing, not great finisher, not fast, not dribbler...

JohnN

I am not really judging his current displays.
I just don't see the potential in anything he shows. not expecting a finished product, just some glimpse of class.

Temptation

Sometimes you see the talent but admit that the player is still way too raw.

But this guy is literally a poor man's Memphis.

I watched some of his Brazilian league highlights and even in that league he looks bang average. Why did Barca buy him? Where did they spot his potential?

Genuinely think the clueless recruitment team got jealous of Madrid getting Endrick and wanted their own shiny new Brazilian toy. Imagine getting the Favela Memphis after all the hype.

Devils

Will give him next season under a new a manager.

That said, he's shown absolutely nothing so far. A player will need to show SOMETHING to earn some level of credit even if they are young or in a new league. It's rare that player show absolutely nothing and then just explodes onto the scene out of nowhere.

Givenchy

He's 18, coming into a mess of a club and a new league. Maybe copium on my part but I won't write him off. Is he the 2nd coming of Ronaldo? Obviously not but if you expected that you are retarded.

Hopefully now Xavi is leaving he can put Lewa's ass on the bench and give Roque some starts.

serghei

You don't sign 18 year old players to help you right now, still amazed poeple don't get this embedded in their brain by now. :lol:

Normally, we should loan him. Stuff the big teams do with raw players, especially those playing on such demanding positions as no9.

But the club is desperate.

You can say the club shouldn't think long term when short term is in danger, but signing top class short term players at 9 gets you into Osimhen range. 100-150m signing fee. That is not realistic.

Last edited:

Blanco

You don't sign 18 year old players to help you right now, still amazed poeple don't get this embedded in their brain by now. :lol:

Normally, we should loan him. Stuff the big teams do with raw players, especially those playing on such demanding positions as no9.
Which big team bought young player for 40+ millions and sent him on loan ever?

Home of Barca Fans