Wayne Rooney

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Lately I started thinking... would it be really fruitful for him to stay in England!? I mean apart from the scandal he will now have to endure jeers for ditching one of the most respected managers in football history and the most successful club in England too!! Judging by his famous outbursts it would be very hard 1 or 2 years for him!!

F

Flavia

Mourinho has already said he wants rooney. He'll probably end up in madrid. Unless they don't pay the wages he wants.

pixacao_rooney3_daily.jpg

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Doesn't mean that he's not leaving... probably he did just one last bit to reduce losses for Utd as a token of gratitude; also to make amends at the image he generated of himself!!

EDIT : This could also mean, as some body already mentioned, Mourinho is up for the job at Utd some time very near

Last edited:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I wonder what their dumbass supporters will do now. Fucking idiots.

I wonder if he is still a money grabbing whore? a merchant or overrated?!

Bunch of twats will still cheer for him and compare him to messi and say he is the white Pele etc.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It's been simply too much drama for a simple extenension so there was much more to this story than this. Won't try to rationalize what Rooney does and how he decides what but he probably felt a bit scared at those threats and fans cornering him.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
I wonder what their dumbass supporters will do now. Fucking idiots.

I wonder if he is still a money grabbing whore? a merchant or overrated?!

Bunch of twats will still cheer for him and compare him to messi and say he is the white Pele etc.

Just like when liverpool fans gave Gerrard death threats?

he went back to being Captain Fantastic...:lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Well if Rooney can see himself staying after what he said about his club then fans shouldn't feel bad about their anger.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he's not going anywhere, this is posturing to get a bumper deal even though he's been playing like a complete wanker since march. the glazers had that huge offer on the table back in spring, then his form turned to crap and he destroyed his public image, so the glazers are probably trying to scale back the deal. and he obviously doesn't like that so he trying to regain some power in the matter.

I wouldn't trust the guardian on this story. they've had quite a noted anti-united stance of recent years.

hate%20to%20say%20i%20told%20cd.jpg

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
Still want him gone,just hope that him signing a contract means that we can get the best deal for him that is possible

I'll cheer hi goals because there goals not because they're his goals but because they're the teams goals...Won't ever be hoping that he does well for himself as an indivdual now and won't be signing and chanting his name...

He's burnt bridges that are beyond repair for me...and i dunno how his team mates will re-act to this news after all he basically said they were shite ...which considering the form he is in and has been in for months now shows how much of a brain dead soilt child he is

Home of Barca Fans