Wayne Rooney

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Isn't giving a player a 5 year contract to shut them up the definition of being bullied around? I hope you are right about it being used as leverage to make sure they make a profit because if he stays the club and Fergie are going to look like bitches.

we don't know what the terms of his new deal are, fergie said there was a contract offer on the table and if rooney wanted to take it he could. he hasn't changed his position from that opening stance, and all we've seen since then is rooney accepting a contract offer. it could be as simple as that, or it could be more complex:

it could be that the whole thing was engineered to get a new deal.

it could be that, seeing the backlash against him, rooney backtracked on his desire to leave.

it could be that city (or reial, or whoever his suitors were) decided not to take him following the intensely negative media coverage.

it could be that united are just trying to ensure they can sell him for top dollar.

there are many difference scenarios which could be true. I'm just gonna go with the simplest until I hear otherwise.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I don't know why you directed that video to me, I ain't the one crying the river denail about what this episode mean to that club in the short and long term.

you've exploded with anger and righteous indignation since this was announced.

hence your tears and unfathomable sadness.

soooo yummy.

:D

(but I do understand why you're so miffed, as now liverpool remain the laughing stock of the premier league)

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
:lol: wat a pussy rooney is, i find it hard to find any english players and stars that have any sort of class

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Yes you proved that in the past with Caceres,Shagmisskey and Ibra

:D

with caceres I said he had great potential and I would wait to see how good he could become. I never committed either way on him so I couldn't be right or wrong.

chygrynskiy was going to improve and I stand by that. pep still believed in him, the only reason he's gone is because sandro is a dick. I was not wrong.

for zlatan, footballistically he was doing okay and would have improved - but you did say he was a bellend and would end up being a disruptive presence at barca, whereas I said he'd be fine. you were right, I was wrong.

I guess I should change the post to say I'm right 99% of the time, eh? :lol:

Seamus

Rooney really fleeced United fair play to him and his agent, they deserve it. And the pharse of english football continues to get worse

dalitis8

Banned
I know it's off the cards right now,but what the hell.Wayne's Spanish.

1. Prostituta – Prostitute (duh!)

2. Abuela – Grandmother

3. Una vez un azul, siempre un azul – Once a blue, always a blue

4. Lo siento, Coleen – I’m sorry, Coleen

5. Pasar, Cristiano – Pass, Cristiano

6. Guiñarle el ojo – To give a wink

7. ¡Vete a la mierda, árbitro! ¡Vete a la mierda! ¡Vete a la mierda! ¡Vete a la mierda! ¡Vete a la mierda! ¡Vete a la mierda! ¡Vete a la mierda! – F**k off, ref! F**k off! F**k off! F**k off! F**k off! F**k off! F**k off!

8. Mi tobillo está bien – My ankle is fine

9. ¿Dónde está el burdel más cercano, por favor? – Where is the nearest brothel, please?

10. Es bonito ver cómo tu afición te abuchea – It’s nice to hear your own fans booing you

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
with caceres I said he had great potential and I would wait to see how good he could become. I never committed either way on him so I couldn't be right or wrong.

chygrynskiy was going to improve and I stand by that. pep still believed in him, the only reason he's gone is because sandro is a dick. I was not wrong.

for zlatan, footballistically he was doing okay and would have improved - but you did say he was a bellend and would end up being a disruptive presence at barca, whereas I said he'd be fine. you were right, I was wrong.

I guess I should change the post to say I'm right 99% of the time, eh? :lol:

Have you ever thought about going into politics? :lol: As much as your opinion is usually among the most thoughtful on the forum but even when it's clearly driven by emotion more than intellect you always manage to spin it a lot more eloquently than Gio or Jatin or whathaveyou. I think you are wasting your talent here!

The more I hear from both sides the more I struggle to see this as anything but Rooney making Manchester Utd and the football world in general his bitch. I hope the future proves me wrong but if people act like this never happened it gives football players an even greater green light to bitch their way into more money. It's always been close but football players might have just surpassed NBA and MLB players as the most entitled athletes on the planet, all thanks to a hooker loving chav.

Last edited:

10Messi10

True Barcelonista
I know it's off the cards right now,but what the hell.Wayne's Spanish.

1. Prostituta – Prostitute (duh!)

2. Abuela – Grandmother

3. Una vez un azul, siempre un azul – Once a blue, always a blue

4. Lo siento, Coleen – I’m sorry, Coleen

5. Pasar, Cristiano – Pass, Cristiano

6. Guiñarle el ojo – To give a wink

7. ¡Vete a la mierda, árbitro! ¡Vete a la mierda! ¡Vete a la mierda! ¡Vete a la mierda! ¡Vete a la mierda! ¡Vete a la mierda! ¡Vete a la mierda! – F**k off, ref! F**k off! F**k off! F**k off! F**k off! F**k off! F**k off!

8. Mi tobillo está bien – My ankle is fine

9. ¿Dónde está el burdel más cercano, por favor? – Where is the nearest brothel, please?

10. Es bonito ver cómo tu afición te abuchea – It’s nice to hear your own fans booing you

haha nice one

B

beautifulgame

Have you ever thought about going into politics? :lol: As much as your opinion is usually among the most thoughtful on the forum but even when it's clearly driven by emotion more than intellect you always manage to spin it a lot more eloquently than Gio or Jatin or whathaveyou. I think you are wasting your talent here!

This x2.

Home of Barca Fans