Wayne Rooney

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Some one wanted to do a Ronaldinho!! Not to mention fecked up BIG time :D I really thought Fergi would be furious about that and would bring on Hernandez or Berba for him after that :p

Elite-BkD

I still can't fathom people who comapred Shrek to Messi last season...

tststststststs

Well, he was even with Messi on the scoring front with 34 goals by March and his all around play was excellent as well. It was a lot less stupid than people comparing Sneijder to Iniesta or even Ronaldo to Messi.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Well, he was even with Messi on the scoring front with 34 goals by March and his all around play was excellent as well. It was a lot less stupid than people comparing Sneijder to Iniesta or even Ronaldo to Messi.

it was still stupid, though.

he was certainly as productive as Messi for large swathes of last season, but his play was nowhere near as good.

Elite-BkD

it was still stupid, though.

he was certainly as productive as Messi for large swathes of last season, but his play was nowhere near as good.

It seemed stupid if you paid attention and saw the difference between the two, but it was nothing unusually dumb, an overwhelming majority of fans tend to like to make comparisons based on a very general analysis that typically includes goals/assists/trophies and doesn't go much more in depth than that. That's why there are still so many people asserting that Ronaldo is close to or better than Messi when he plainly isn't, and that's why the hordes of people who didn't watch so much as five Inter games between New Year's Day and May are raving about how unfair FIFA's shortlist is to Sneijder.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
It seemed stupid if you paid attention and saw the difference between the two, but it was nothing unusually dumb, an overwhelming majority of fans tend to like to make comparisons based on a very general analysis that typically includes goals/assists/trophies and doesn't go much more in depth than that. That's why there are still so many people asserting that Ronaldo is close to or better than Messi when he plainly isn't, and that's why the hordes of people who didn't watch so much as five Inter games between New Year's Day and May are raving about how unfair FIFA's shortlist is to Sneijder.

agreed.

Elite-BkD

Scoring from open play again.
Nice, just watched his match against Birmingham the other day and while talking to my dad after told him Rooney looked good and was bound to start scoring again soon. Nice how players tend to care enough to prove me right.

dalitis8

Banned

NO and NO.

CR is far ahead than Shrek...faster, stronger, more powerful shot, better scorer, better technically.. Rooney compares to Drogba and Aguero...in no way can he compare to CR or let alone Messi.

Home of Barca Fans