Wayne Rooney

Elite-BkD

NO and NO.

CR is far ahead than Shrek...faster, stronger, more powerful shot, better scorer, better technically.. Rooney compares to Drogba and Aguero...in no way can he compare to CR or let alone Messi.

No he's not. I mean this season sure, but when they're both in form they're pretty comparable and neither is in any way on the same level as Messi.
Of course that 'a lot less stupid' part was a bit much, meh.

N

neanz

Wayne Rooney is just another overrated English schmuck. End of.
6 months of good scoring form does not show the class of a player.

Remember: form is temporary, class is permanent.

zanela

Ronaldo is more direct and a better forward while Rooney has a more all-round game but just way too inconsistent.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Wayne Rooney is just another overrated English schmuck. End of.
6 months of good scoring form does not show the class of a player.

Remember: form is temporary, class is permanent.

Tell that to premfaces please.

Seamus

Its interesting how United fans were calling for his head since he wanted to leave (get more money) and now he's the hero again haha they are some shower of hypocrites to be fair to them

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
his career goal..Best goal of all time in Premiership maybe xP (if we would hear Ferguson). But I don't think if will have this kind of goal this season,maybe on other seasons.

B

barcelona6

LOL, I don't know about goal of the year, but it was an excellent strike. Most bicycle kicks are hopeful, with some element of luck. This was entirely intentional, perfect execution, perfect accuracy.

How was it perfect execution he hit it with his shin,he meant to hit it with his foot therefore its poor execution.

Also it was set up perfect for him and he had lots of time unmarked to strike it, however its still a good goal but not great.

Home of Barca Fans