Wayne Rooney

Bojan_rnr

I heard that I was hoping someone had pics when the post was made

He posted it on his twitter.

npmbt.jpg

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Carroll is going to be a real problem for England and Liverpool.

at least England can justify using him as Plan B (and what a plan!) but Liverpool spent £35m on him...

I would definitely like to see Walcott as a central striker ahead of Rooney. and Wilshere in a double pivot with Jones or Rodwell (Parker or Carrick for now - depends on opposition).

the thing is, to make that system work, you need a winger (or two) capable of brilliant and relentless delivery.

as far as I can tell England only has two guys like that. Beckham and Young. and Beckham's oooold.

I suppose you could go Lennon/Young. but Lennon really need a strong manager to give him the kick up the arse he needs. he could be soooooo good if he'd just work at his bastard crossing.

I'd like to see this team in 2012:

Hart
Onuoha Smalling Rio Cashley
Carrick Wilshere
Walcott Rooney Young
Bent​

and this team in 2014:

Hart
Onuoha Smalling Cahill Cashley
Rodwell Wilshere
Milner Rooney Young
Walcott​

Milner is the most consistent crosser I can think of. and if nothing else he's an utter workhorse who can switch wings if need be.

With all that said, its difficult to predict how Caroll will adapt to Rooney and the team. He is young, we have barely seen him play, let alone in different systems, by different players. You can't just label him a problem when the problem hasn't occurred just yet. There are signs and hints that it may not work, however Carol has a relentless left foot and incredible body strength. If anything at all, he could be what Drogba was to chelsea. He could hold the ball for Rooney and lay it off.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Rooney doesn't play that well with a big man, he does his best work when he has pace ahead of him. that way he roams into spaces between the lines and feeds this pace. Cristiano and Tevez were good compliments for him. so are Valencia and Hernandez. all pacy forwards.

Wilshere plays at pace on the deck, so does Young and he's also got a nice sprint on him. Walcott has SEARING pace. Rodwell plays with pace, power and precision. so does Smalling. so does Welbeck.

all of England's best young talents play a certain way. and it's not the Andy Carroll way.

for England it may not be THAT big of an issue since he can always be Plan B (need a Plan A to emerge tho) but Liverpool paid 35m for him, so they will have to find a way to make him start.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Rooney doesn't play that well with a big man, he does his best work when he has pace ahead of him. that way he roams into spaces between the lines and feeds this pace. Cristiano and Tevez were good compliments for him. so are Valencia and Hernandez. all pacy forwards.

Wilshere plays at pace on the deck, so does Young and he's also got a nice sprint on him. Walcott has SEARING pace. Rodwell plays with pace, power and precision. so does Smalling. so does Welbeck.

all of England's best young talents play a certain way. and it's not the Andy Carroll way.

for England it may not be THAT big of an issue since he can always be Plan B (need a Plan A to emerge tho) but Liverpool paid 35m for him, so they will have to find a way to make him start.

You know about this more than I do but it is time for Rooney to step up his game too. His goal against Barcelona means a lot. You can draw conclusions from there as to how he can develop. Euros and WCs are very tactical as they lack the talent top clubs have, so Rooney has always found it mad difficult on the International stage. He will need brains over muscle, fine touch over brute force and rooney has all these, its just a matter of him pulling his head out of prostitutes vaginas and focus.

AttackingFlair

It's strange because he was arguably the best player in World Cup qualifying partnered with Heskey, then it all turned to crap at the World Cup. He tore apart the Euros in 2004, he still has time.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
You wouldn't know it based on his decision to get a hair transplant but the kid has the capacity to make good sense from time to time:

"Messi wins Barcelona the games, but Xavi and Iniesta destroy the opposition's legs.

You have to work so hard to get near to Xavi and Iniesta and it's harder than in any other game.

Then Messi kills you off!"

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Wayne Rooney has used his wife's pubic hair for his hair transplant. Apparently the success rate is much higher if transplanted from one cunt to another.........

Home of Barca Fans