Wayne Rooney

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
You only have to take a look at threads on upcoming English talent/this thread to see what I’m talking about and then these same people go in Pedro/Biscuits threads talking them up like they are the dogs bollocks when in reality they are nowhere near the best wingers/DM in their fields, they are just players who fit well in the Barcelona system, stick them in a Liverpool/Juventus shirt and they would be average.

The system was always the same... Why is it that Barcelona is winning only recently!? It's because every player they have is a genuine WC player. How hard is it to figure out really!?

As for your other point about the Premier League’s quality, when you have players like Adeboyor/Bale/Modric/Suraez/Gerrard/Van Der Vaart who play for clubs who don’t even play Champions League football & when every English club for the last 7 years (bar Liverpool 1 season) have made the knockouts stage in the Champions League and when the Premier League as a whole spends more money on players than Spain/Germany/Italy/Holland/France three times over its quality is there for all to see.

Adebayor!? Fucking Falcao is not playing Champions League man!!
VdV!? You call him quality!? He is a Madrid reject who will never be able to cut it out at a big club. That's why he is at mid table club now. Anyway, for the record, Diego would just wipe the floor with VdV
Bale!? Ever heard about Arda Turan!? He would piss all over Bale!!
Suarez!? Jesus Navas is a fucking WC winner and he is still not playing Champions League
Gerrard!? Still consider him a quality player!? Well that shows how much knowledge you have, how much football you watch that's played outside of England
I'd give you Modric, that guy is quality. But there's Santi Cazorla too, who is as good as Modrici s if not better.... And he is not playing Champions LEague

You come up with those mediocre names to represent the quality in English teams.
I'll tell you what it's like in Spain. Fernando Llorente(flipped right in the face of 'Arry), Iker Muniain, Javi Martinez, Jesus Navas, Alvaro Negredo, Diego Perotti... Now these are players who would walk into any of the EPL top teams and they are still not playing the fucking Champions League because they are in Spain!!

Well look at Aguero... He is like THE sensation while playing for your City. What do you think!? He was not playing Champions LEague when he was at Atletico MAdrid!!

M

M00se

Anybody But England

Last i'm saying on this now, eveyone knows all 4 English clubs will reach the knockout stage of the Champions League this season, will all 4 Spanish? Valenica and Seville have even been drawn in groups with English clubs so we'll see won't we, i suspect M00se face will be like this :lol:<---- at the end though & so does everyone else deep down.

Carrying on crossing those fingers and toes in hope though eh? :cool:

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
The system was always the same... Why is it that Barcelona is winning only recently!? It's because every player they have is a genuine WC player. How hard is it to figure out really!?

Adebayor!? Fucking Falcao is not playing Champions League man!!
VdV!? You call him quality!? He is a Madrid reject who will never be able to cut it out at a big club. That's why he is at mid table club now. Anyway, for the record, Diego would just wipe the floor with VdV
Bale!? Ever heard about Arda Turan!? He would piss all over Bale!!
Suarez!? Jesus Navas is a fucking WC winner and he is still not playing Champions League
Gerrard!? Still consider him a quality player!? Well that shows how much knowledge you have, how much football you watch that's played outside of England
I'd give you Modric, that guy is quality. But there's Santi Cazorla too, who is as good as Modrici s if not better.... And he is not playing Champions LEague

You come up with those mediocre names to represent the quality in English teams.
I'll tell you what it's like in Spain. Fernando Llorente(flipped right in the face of 'Arry), Iker Muniain, Javi Martinez, Jesus Navas, Alvaro Negredo, Diego Perotti... Now these are players who would walk into any of the EPL top teams and they are still not playing the fucking Champions League because they are in Spain!!
Well look at Aguero... He is like THE sensation while playing for your City. What do you think!? He was not playing Champions LEague when he was at Atletico MAdrid!!

Negrado wouldn't get in the top 2/3 teams.
Perotti wouldn't.
Navas wouldn't
Iker wouldn't.
Let's not overrate the players now.

Modric shits all over Cazorla. I don't know if you knew... but Cazorla is a WINGER.

I stopped reading your jargon after the first sentence tbh.

But let's not be silly.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
Anybody But England

Last i'm saying on this now, eveyone knows all 4 English clubs will reach the knockout stage of the Champions League this season, will all 4 Spanish? Valenica and Seville have even been drawn in groups with English clubs so we'll see won't we, i suspect M00se face will be like this :lol:<---- at the end though & so does everyone else deep down.

Carrying on crossing those fingers and toes in hope though eh?

Take a bow, son.

X

xaviniesta

attachment.php

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Negrado wouldn't get in the top 2/3 teams.
Perotti wouldn't.
Navas wouldn't
Iker wouldn't.
Let's not overrate the players now.

Modric shits all over Cazorla. I don't know if you knew... but Cazorla is a WINGER.

I stopped reading your jargon after the first sentence tbh.

But let's not be silly.

Negredo has displaced Fernando Torres from Spain NT
Perotti was always considered on par with Juan Mata who is quite clearly one of the best creative players in England right now. Likes of Malouda can't do shit better than Perotti
Jesus Navas is a WC winner, playing an elemental role in the process. Would shit all over Valencia to make an example
Iker won the U21 EURO with Spain... Totally outplaying the England team in the process, that same England team boasting many of the youngsters from the top teams in England!!

You know nothing about Cazorla man. Sure he is a winger, often emplyed as a playmaker too. But it's no fucking position to position comparison happening here

Home of Barca Fans